Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling tightness, back pain and lower movement.*UPDATE*!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:41 PM
  • 11 Replies

This baby is really active. he is so low, i can feel him right around my hair line!  My belly is hard as a rock and my back is killing me!  It feels like he is sitting there tapping morse code over adn over on my cervix!  lol.

Well baby hasn't moved all night and this morning there was a clump of mucus in the toilet!  Getting things ready to go to hospital to have them check me out. I am 35 weeks.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs.pyle
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:41 PM
do some yoga, that always helped me
stacymomof2
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Awwe!  I remember the pregnant things.  Relax and stretch, stretching always helped me.  Are you close to your delivery date?

PTBAAMom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:45 PM

I am Due Sept. 13th. I have been nesting and crying for days.

Just_Bethy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:46 PM

I seem to remember several posts where you are hurting.. (I remember your lovely face)...Have you looked into alternative healing such as Reiki...? Its an energy healing from Japan ..very spiritual...(I am a certified Reiki Healer)..I think it might really help you...and it doesn't interfere with pregnancy..or medications...but it never hurts to check with your Dr. first..Love and Light

Blessed Lammas

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

PTBAAMom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:50 PM

thank you.  My doctor has always told me the pain is normal.  Never felt any pain with my first.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:53 PM

hugs

PTBAAMom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:55 PM

BUMP!

stacymomof2
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Congrats!  Hopefully you are staying cool in the August weather.  You are getting so close, every movement really feels like a BIG movement, huh?  Is it your first?

Quoting PTBAAMom:

stacymomof2
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Oh, oops, I saw your other post, so it's not your first.  Anyways congrats and good luck with your new baby!

mrsmoore02
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:59 PM

this is the same date that I had with my DS.  I wound up having him on the 1st instead :)

Quoting PTBAAMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)