Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting our crib next month ... need some help.

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

I've vetoed the idea of getting a drop side crib. I had one for Harmoni , but before i got that one i had gotten 1 that was recalled AFTER i put it together , and another one a month after we got it home. The last one we got , thankfully wasn't recalled! And i don't really need a 3-in-1 (or 4-in-1) because this baby will get Harmoni's toddler bed. So i found this one , but just wanted to see if anyone else had it or know someone who does. And what can you tell me about it. Its a fixed side crib. The mattress does have 3 different positions like other cribs.

Storkcraft - Lauren Fixed Side Crib, White
Storkcraft - Lauren Fixed Side Crib, White

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
noel1978
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:51 PM

i had one. except mine was brown. it lasted for two kids. once beans learned how to climb, she killed the part the mattress sat on. so i had it for three years. my girls are two years apart.

.thickie.thick.
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:53 PM

oh wow thats good! i doubt i save it for another child after this one (i plan on not having anymore for a loooooong time , something else would be invented instead of cribs lol).

Quoting noel1978:

i had one. except mine was brown. it lasted for two kids. once beans learned how to climb, she killed the part the mattress sat on. so i had it for three years. my girls are two years apart.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Sorry, we had drop-side cribs (10yrs ago), but here's a bump.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)