Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE HELP ME HAS ANYONE EVER DID CASH CRATE OR OTHERS FOR DOING SURVEYS AND MAKING MONEY ETC

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

I want to do cash crate for extra money has anyone ever done it and is it  safe and what do you do?Did you have any problems and is there any other web sites that does this thank you so much Anne

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:20 PM

No, but whenever I've looked into things like that, they asked for money up front, which screams scam to me.

Chey_s_Mommy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:22 PM

BUMP.

Just_Bethy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:23 PM

I did CashCrate...spent hours and hours filling out crappy surveys...I DID get a check for $10:88...they are legit but NOT worth the time!!...at least to me... 

Blessed Lammas

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

jennyfair24
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:33 PM

I used to do Cash Crate...took up a lot of my time. The most I ever made was like $50. Its legit but very time consuming. 

babyfat5
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Not worth it! Too much time for Too little money. I got a check but it wasn't worth the time I spent on it.

chipmunk22bdk
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:44 PM

I've never heard of Cash Crate but there a bunch of sites where you can take surveys for money.. surveyspot, globaltestmarket, opinionsquare, surveyhead, zoompanel, i-say, opinion-central, myview, surveysavvy .... you can try any of these or a combination.. good luck

Nikki1189
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Theres a few that i do that are pretty decent just depends how you want to be paid. One does it by gift cards for like amazon, paypal, target etc. The others pay by check. Just let me know what ur interested in and i can PM you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)