• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Organic Meat markets in Alaska??

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:08 PM
  • 3 Replies

So my husband and I are moving to Alaska in March and I am trying to prepare. I just was wondering if anyone knows of any organic meat markets/farmers in Anchorage preferably, but really anywhere within 3 hours from there. Thanks in advance :)

The reason we want a farmer is because we like to buy our meats in bulk.

I am 19, a Selective Vaccinating, Montessori School Method Supporting "Where children learn by doing", gardening, photography loving, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, Extended rear facing, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, organic eating, energetic, and loving mommy to a 1 yr old May 20, 2009, wife to TJ Nov 18, 2004, and TTC baby #2.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
BRANDY319
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:09 PM

BUMP!

Sophiaria
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:12 PM

thanks for the bump :)

Quoting BRANDY319:

BUMP!

I am 19, a Selective Vaccinating, Montessori School Method Supporting "Where children learn by doing", gardening, photography loving, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, Extended rear facing, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, organic eating, energetic, and loving mommy to a 1 yr old May 20, 2009, wife to TJ Nov 18, 2004, and TTC baby #2.

Sophiaria
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:16 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)