• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love when my 2year old....

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:36 PM
  • 13 Replies
Puts herself down for a nap! she just climbs in bed and goes to sleep! i love it!

now if i could just get everything else to be that easy with my terrible 2s dd i'd be golden!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
snugglesaurus
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:39 PM

LoL! I know what you mean.
On the rare occasion that both kids are napping at the same time and the house is totally quiet, it's like heaven for me lol.

lilydoyle
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Here's an amazing feat, too: my 4 1/2 yo son takes naps for me, but not for his dad! & on one rare occasion, I had 3 out of 4 kids asleep at the same time!!!

KME3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:41 PM

i love it when i tell my 2 year old i love you and she says "too"as in i love you too...and when i give her stuff she says thank you....but whats really cute is when i get undressed she yells out titties...(thanks to her daddy) and one time when i was changing clothes she said eeewwwww i was all like you little brat.....lol...ooohhh little kids are soo cute...

robinalbright
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:41 PM
my two year old no longer takes naps. i so wish she still did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supergirl62488
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:52 PM
LMAO the titties thing was great!

My dd says ewww when we have to change her poop pants. wish she'd self potty train! lol

Quoting KME3:

i love it when i tell my 2 year old i love you and she says "too"as in i love you too...and when i give her stuff she says thank you....but whats really cute is when i get undressed she yells out titties...(thanks to her daddy) and one time when i was changing clothes she said eeewwwww i was all like you little brat.....lol...ooohhh little kids are soo cute...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supergirl62488
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:54 PM
Oh and how she wakes me up. she climbs in bed, puts her face right next to mine. touches my cheek and says wake up mom morning.

best way ever to wake up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supergirl62488
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Oh and she says please and thank you. sometimes at totally wrong times. like she'll hand me something i ask for and says thank you lol cuz i say thank you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelaEdmoms
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:57 PM

I love it when my almost 2 year old says "ohhh mannnnnn" :o) and for I love you its "lubba lubba lubba" and I just have to say TITTIES lol thats hilariouse

proudmomma1986
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:11 PM
I love it when my 5 yo says oh biscuit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
omgamomie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:13 PM

DD does that for naps and bedtimes! Never has had a fit or anything when it comes to stuff like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)