Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you are no carb or low carb..

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:53 PM
  • 11 Replies

what are some things and meals that you eat for lunch and dinner??

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southernjess3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:09 PM

BUMP!

AngelaEdmoms
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:11 PM

I used to eat any type of meet and a LARGE portion of Veggies and for low carb add a slice of wheat** bread

AngelaEdmoms
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Oh lunch, cheese cubes with veggies, like anything and kinda cheated with a lil ranch. DEFINATLY fell in love with cucubers and Tomatos

AngelaEdmoms
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:15 PM

LOL Bump!. Try grilling a LARGE portibello mushroom cap and season it like you would a burger with a slice of cheese and some fresh greenbeens for the "french fried" effect

southernjess3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:46 PM

thank you:)

iluv2meow

I eat anything edible.

jenniepepsi

ill eat a 'sandwhich' without the bread lol.

Drippiningirls
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:00 PM

I've discovered that a wrap with lunchmeat is good...or if no carbs use lettuce as your wrap!

southernjess3
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:14 PM

can i season the meat?? i plan on eating nothing but the boneless chicken breast and turkey as far as meats go...how can i season it?? and can i use condiments??

Shannonrae742
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Try ultra low calorie instead. Talk to your doctor. I find your choices are more plentiful, it's just as effective and it changes your eating habits all together. No/low carb will make you loose weight quickly, but once you start eating carbs again, it comes back. Your choices are so limited that it's annoying to stick to as well. Under a doctor's supervision, I went on an 800 cal/day ultra low calorie diet, ate just a small portion of whatever I wanted (including pastas and breads) and lost 30lbs in a couple of months. It has stayed off for almost two years and it changed my eating habits for good...where I actually get full off of portion sizes (4oz meat, 1/2 c. pasta, etc). Good Luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)