Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it would be my dreams come true!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:02 PM
  • 4 Replies

what are some of your dreams? doesnt matter if it will ever happen or not, but what would be some of your dreams you would like to come true?

i really want to cook with Chef. Gordon Ramsey *because im lame LOL*. i admire him and wish he could teach me to be a better cook *i really wanna be a chef* and then open my own resturant. that would be awesome!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:09 PM

to live back in Colombia. Buy A castle and live like a king!

SThompson21
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:32 PM

ohh that sounds like a plan. LOL

Newtons06
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:35 PM
Build the house I just designed, own a range Rover, have my office that I want for my job after I finish my degree, own like 10 acres of land, grow old with my dh, have no more financial worries, lose all by weight and be able health wise and finance wise to be able to ttc in January.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GracieLullaby27
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Find a wonderful man to marry and grow old with and have more babies with. Start making money off my baking. I'd love to be locked in a fully stocked kitchen to bake to my hearts content with gourmet ingredients.Travel all over the world. Have my son grow into a wonderful man and acheive all of his dreams. learn German, Italian, Russian and ASL.

Not askign for too much right?

Oh and maybe finally get a full sleeve of ink accomplished. And actually learn how to tattoo...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)