• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jerseylicious

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

Does anyone watch this show. It's sad to say but i love it. I'd like to get my hands on that damn tracey and strangle the shit out of her. She is just a mean girl. But i love the show! I know it shows that i don't have a life, doesn't it......lol...

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mysticalmalissa
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:53 PM
I'm a huge fan. I can't stand Tracy either......I would love to slap the orange off her face. =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySteph06
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I watched it once yesterday. It seems like a show I could only handle when I'm very bored.

Oh, and after watching it, my SO said I have Jerseylicious hair...so therefore I don't think I'm ever watching that show again!

in love   toddler girl  toddler boy   breastfeeding

Steve & Steph         Kayla Rose         Brennan Gerard      Evan James

11/2004               10/28/06              3/16/08              10/28/09

periwinkle163
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:58 PM

I love it too. I really hate tracey too, she is so evil. I love gigi, she is just adorable.

.tiffypooh.
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:03 PM

What is it? I've seen it advertised on tv but don't know exactly what its about?

momma4114
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I watched the first season. Tracey gets on my damn nerves. She is very mean and thinks she rules jersey. She isn't even that pretty.

itslonelyme
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I have seen 1 episode of this, and 1 of Jersey Shore. I have grown up in NJ and don't know anyone like these people! lol.

I find it entertaining to say the least. Not sure if I like it, but I am entertained...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)