Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOW AM I GOING TO TELL MY HUSBAND.....

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:44 PM
  • 10 Replies

that i am adopting the stray cat that lives in the house we bought. LOL   he said NO! no way! i said ok...but my mom has been going to my new house and she fed him! (i guess its a him) so now he's my buddy...the neighbors said the cats dont belong to anyone sooo.....he's mine. lol...hubbys gonna FREAK!!!!!!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JMVITT
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM

I wouldn't go against my husbands wishes in something like that.  Having pets in a home should always be a mutual decision. 

PUMPKIN1117
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM

he's technically an outdoor kitty...?

Quoting JMVITT:

I wouldn't go against my husbands wishes in something like that.  Having pets in a home should always be a mutual decision. 

Nymomma84
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:48 PM

I would keep it too. Lol. But my husband wouldnt care. I would just give him my "sad" eyes. Works everytime!

Jaysmommy2118
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:49 PM
Sounds like he adopted you not you adopting him so hubby has no choice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:49 PM

I just say:Hey hun remeber the dog you brought home and that cat that you brought home? Ok well I got one too

PUMPKIN1117
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:50 PM

lol

Quoting mamivon2:

I just say:Hey hun remeber the dog you brought home and that cat that you brought home? Ok well I got one too

Jaysmommy2118
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:50 PM
Just tell him it came with the new house an added bonus lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dimples04
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:52 PM

DH didn't want a dog in the house.  But once Coco arrived. 

LOL maybe your dh will take it this well too.  They were sleeping like this.

Tussnelda
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM

The same thing happened to us.  The house we bought included a cat and at first my husband insisted that i find him a home.  NO WAY we're keeping him he'd say.  Over time as I "couldn't" find him a home, hubby has given up hope that the cat would go away.  The cat stayed outdoors but had a kitty door (installed by hubby) leading into the garage where he had a bed acnd food/water bowls.  He passed away a year later, he looked sorta old to begin with.  Oh and meanwhile, since he passed away, we have two cats now who come around to feed and get attention.

Tussnelda

JMVITT
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Yep.  But that is just me.

Quoting PUMPKIN1117:

he's technically an outdoor kitty...?

Quoting JMVITT:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)