Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friends "deal" with her husband...thoughts? *Adult subject*

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:45 PM
  • 234 Replies

To make a long story short....my friend has a deal with her husband that he can go outside of the marriage to get oral sex. She hates giving it, and he is obsessed with it and wants it all the time. So she told him to find another girl to get it from. They have some rules. Like he cant get emotionaly involved with the woman. It has to be a stranger that neither of them know. He can only have oral sex. And he cant tell her if he does it. I find it really weird and a dangerous thing to do to your marriage. I could never do that. I dont like giving oral either, but Im not gonna tell my husband to get it elsewhere. What are your thoughts?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JMVITT
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Oh hell NO!!!  Not in my marriage.  To each their own though....

PUMPKIN1117

no ay. no freakin way.

gludwig2000

I think that your friend made a huge mistake, one she will regret. Never give someone permission to cheat, even if it's "just oral", you are opening the door for everything else.

emt088
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:50 PM

my thought is... i LOVE oral. Getting it that is.. so why wouldnt I want to do that for DH? sure.. i dont really like it per se lol... but he does, and thats important to me. I DO NOT like for him to "go" in my mouth though, and thats our compromise. He gets all the oral he wants, just be respectful.. 

I would NEVER tell my husband to seek ANYTHING outside of the marriage. Just as I would never expect him to want me to do that..  thats just not what my ideal of a marriage is. How could that not lead to sex? Also, how degrading for the other woman.

MaeHamMomma

No way in hell

mommatbot

No sex outside of our relationship. At all.

mamivon2

whatever tickles the pickle. I guess

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:50 PM

well in other words she just gave him the "okay" to be with another girl. The odds are he will get feelings for this girl over time...Plus he can get any STds and give it to his wife...Why on earth would any woman give her husband the okay to go play with another girl....

I would suck it up just to make my man happy, but I dont have a problem giving oral to my husband.

college.mom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:51 PM

My husband and I have a similar deal, I can go outside the marriage to have sex with women, when and if I chose to.

periwinkle163
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:51 PM

I would be really worried about stds. That is definitely not something I would have in my relationship.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)