Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am treading on losing my damn temper.

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:58 PM
  • 26 Replies

i am sick of the fucking tantrums and the screaming and the I am gonna throw myself on the floor when you grab myhand for timeout... I am so fucking sick of it... Shut up already.. Stop being a litte brat. You don't act like this for your dad only for me.. I am getting so pissed all damn day just shut up all ready!!!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AquarianPath
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:03 PM

oh my

crazymama1008
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Yes it is a vernt... All Day.. All freaking day. i swear the damn neighbors are goona think I beat this kid.. she touches stuff she isn't supposed to she gets a warning then timeout. I tell her to come her she ignores me or tells me no. She screams. Seriously!! its not like I am not consistant I am I just am sick to fucking death of it. I need a damn break from her!

Quoting AquarianPath:

oh my

CafeMom Tickers

momzillaof4
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Breathe mama! It does get better and easier. I have 4 kids ages 19,18,11, and 7- I have been in your shoes.

hugging

crazymama1008
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Oh yeah and I am pregnant.

Quoting momzillaof4:

Breathe mama! It does get better and easier. I have 4 kids ages 19,18,11, and 7- I have been in your shoes.

hugging

CafeMom Tickers

olgabillman07
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:09 PM

You're not alone.. My husband is away at drill and my son is plucking my last nerve and I'm 33 weeks pregnant.. Already short on patience. Tonight has been a horrible night. Let's just say my son didn't get his bath tonight and went to bed 30 minutes early. It's that, or losing my voice and sanity. He can get his bath in the morning.

beckygeiger
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:09 PM

my daughter had been brat all day too. she has been doing the same thing, having a meltdown and refusing to go in timeout.

crazymama1008
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:12 PM

she weighs 35 lbs and now my back hurts..ugh. I am so sick of it. I am shocked I am not getting bashed for getting pissed at my kid.

Quoting beckygeiger:

my daughter had been brat all day too. she has been doing the same thing, having a meltdown and refusing to go in timeout.

CafeMom Tickers

momzillaof4
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Congrats on your pregnancy! My 7 year old will have a melt down on occasion still, and it is very nerve wracking! lol

Quoting crazymama1008:

Oh yeah and I am pregnant.

Quoting momzillaof4:

hugging

EricsMommy427

honey, u're not alone....

KellyOh72

Hugs mama! We've all been there. Lock yourself in the bathroom or step outside for 5 mins. Breathe!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)