Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wic users don't get honey on their cheerios

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:02 PM
  • 122 Replies

so I'm watchinh true life and saw a moment of someone using wic. So what are some of the other restricctions you get on wic besides plain cheerios.. No honey nut... Do you think it I fair? Mean? If u get it.. do you ccomplain a lot about it?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommypeezee
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:04 PM

what's to complain about?? i'm getting formula to feed my son and i'm thankful for that. beggars cant be choosers!!

gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:04 PM

I think if you're getting free food, you (general you) probably shouldn't be bitching about it all. If you don't like it, but the shit with your own money.

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:05 PM

That's dumb, they're the same price.

queenchula
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:05 PM

i agree.

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

I think if you're getting free food, you (general you) probably shouldn't be bitching about it all. If you don't like it, but the shit with your own money.

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:06 PM

I agree but it's still dumb.

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Jaysmommy2118
I learned to like what they give me ... You also only get 2 percent milk after the child turns two
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KME3

im on wic and i dont care  .....i get what i get and im greatful....the only thing we dont like is the wheat bread....no one will eat it....and if i didnt like all that they gave us then i wouldnt use wic..... i can get bread cheap at food for less so im good with that.....

gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Quoting AnitaVersion2.0:

That's dumb, they're the same price.

It's not about price, it's about nutritional value.

lovinlife0607
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:07 PM

agreed!  There's nothing to complain about...just be thankful you get some help...espeically with the formula if you FF :)

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Loving wife to Rob 8/19/06 and mommy to 3 awesome kids... Nick 5/09, my baby BOY Emily 11/07, my crazy toddler who thinks she rules the house; and Valerie 3/06, my preschooler with an attitude!!  I'm a GO GREEN believer trying to do all I can to help the environment and keep my family as healthy as possible! 

momofnhimai
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:07 PM

It is free!  i wish i get free food.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)