Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You will never guess what I saw today!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:31 PM
  • 15 Replies

A Lamborghini!  I am not joking!  A freaking Lamborghini, which funny enough was pulled over and getting a speeding ticket!  LMAO.  We live in the sticks so seeing that was a big thing for our little family.  It's funny what excites you when you live in a small town I guess, LOL.

It looked like this:

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chey_s_Mommy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:32 PM

I am also easily amused :)

MommytoNandA
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:33 PM

LOL, I was totally amazed!  I wish I had had my phone with me so I could snap a pic!

Quoting Chey_s_Mommy:

I am also easily amused :)

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Always fun to see those out driving around.   We try to spot the Older model cars during the weekends when car shows are going on.

kiernansmom08
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:34 PM

LOL I saw one too once and was like holy crap!! We saw a Mazarati once and flipped. We live in the middle of nowhere too, lol.

MommytoNandA
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:35 PM

OMG!  A Mazerati??  Wow!  Heck, I am excited just to see a 2010 Camaro, there are like 2-3 in our area that I see sometimes.  :)

Quoting kiernansmom08:

LOL I saw one too once and was like holy crap!! We saw a Mazarati once and flipped. We live in the middle of nowhere too, lol.

Kenre
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:35 PM

We have a week of car shows here so we're seeing the expensive sports cars and the older models coming out. We actually saw a first model T today driving to the fair grounds for their spot.

Not to mention all of the horse and buggies out in force as well as they are the ones who ferry people to the show!

ShyJen
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:38 PM

We dont have lamborghini's up here in North Dakota.. our roads are too rough and we have too much snow 7 months of the year.  I think i saw one in Las Vegas on my wedding trip in 2005 lol but not in ND.

CeeLee85
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:38 PM
me and my friend saw a delorean once just like the one out of back to the future it was awesome lol
auntietotty
by Elizabeth on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:40 PM

We live in the sticks too...and about a year ago someone had one in their yard for sale...it sat there forever too.

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:43 PM

facepalm.......seriously?

i see 16 yo driving those, but that's the difference between the city & the boonies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)