Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TROJAN CONDOM COMPANY, INC.

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

Dear Sir:

We regret to inform you that we have to reject your application and photo layout to model and represent our product, TROJAN  CONDOMS.

Although your general physical appearance is not displeasing, our Board of Directors feels that your wearing of our  product in our advertisements would not portray a positive, romantic, image. A loose, baggy and wrinkled condom is not the image we're looking for.

We do admire your efforts to try and firm up the appearance of the condom by using Polygrip while modeling for the photos. However, the appearance still seems rather awkward and looks somewhat like a bicycle grip.

We appreciate your interest and  thank you for your time and expense and effort. We will  retain your application for future consideration, if by chance we should ever decide to market a smaller, shorter, tighter product.

Very Truly Yours

Richard "Dick" Eoff, President

TROJAN CONDOM COMPANY, INC.

ME/pg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TROJAN CONDOM COMPANY SLOGANS

" Cover Your Stump Before You Hump"'

" Don't Be Silly, Cover your Willy"

"Never Deck Her With an Unwrapped Pecker"

" Before You Attack Her ....Wrap Your Whacker"

"IF You're Not Going To Sack It.....Go Home And Whack IT"

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TheAimee
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:42 PM

OMG!!!I've got one of those letters...lol I've held on to it for sooooo many yrs just wating fot the perfect monent/person to use it on....lol there is also a letter for girls from playboy that I would love to get my hands on. I remember my sister got one back in the 80's after she had her daughterr... loved it.

mrsjksimmons
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:43 PM

The slogans are hilarious!

bbyblueAK
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:45 PM
thats a good laugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:47 PM

i still like wrap it before you tap it

and condoms are cheaper than babies

ansu80
by on Aug. 13, 2011 at 12:02 PM

can i join your condom company

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)