• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Special Disney World Clothes?!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:38 PM
  • 24 Replies

If you have gone to Disney world, did your kids wear special or matching clothes?!

If so, whered ya find them, and about how much did they run!

Include a pic if you can :)

Thanks

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenn75
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:39 PM

We didn't match, but I guess you could just get everyone the same color shirts.

.thickie.thick.
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:40 PM

no way. my dad thought it would be corny so we didnt. my niece and i did have a matching shirt , by accident.

Brandymamaof4
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Nope we did not do matching shirts...

Screws just fall out all the time, the world's an imperfect place.    John Bender: The Breakfast Club

Skyecaitlin88
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:42 PM

Im not positive DH, I, or MIL are going to dress alike. But i know I want the kids to..

There is 5 of them! lol

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

no way. my dad thought it would be corny so we didnt. my niece and i did have a matching shirt , by accident.

Skye- Proud 21 year old Stay at home Mom to-
Natalie- my 14 year old sister
Tyler- my 7 year old nephew
Blake- my 5 year old nephew
Derrick- my 3 year old nephew
Ethan- my 3 year old son
Carlee- my 1 year old daughter
Baby- Due March 2011 with a suprise gender baby!

MayasMom1010
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:42 PM
We don't match but I get custom made outfits for our daughter. They are usually about $20 each. I order them on eBay/Etsy or have a friend that makes them. If you are interested in seeing pics or contact info for where I get them pm me because I'm on my phone and can't upload them now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:44 PM

oh kids!? i would dress my kids alike , maybe not EXACTLY alike , but something similar!! thats our plans when we go! i thought you meant the adults AND children , that i would never do lol

Quoting Skyecaitlin88:

Im not positive DH, I, or MIL are going to dress alike. But i know I want the kids to..

There is 5 of them! lol

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

Rockabilly_ma13
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:44 PM

i don't have pictures but yes we had matching shirts for disney... i hated it we special ordered them from disney....

dirtroads
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:45 PM

My co worker goes to Disney every year they usually wear matching Jerseys for their favorite sports teams.

My friend went on Vacation to Europe and her whole family wore the same color shirts. What I thought was cool was she used iron on transfers on the shirts and put numbers on the back 01, 02 and 03. I thought that was neat!

kiernansmom08
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:46 PM

We are going next year and I'm going to have custom outfits made for my kiddos.  Like a pp said, you can order them off of etsy.com and there are some boutiques on myspace and facebook that make adorabledisney outfits.

Skyecaitlin88
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:49 PM

ohhhh thats an idea!!!

Espically since we planned for the boys to be foot ball players for Halloween!!

Quoting dirtroads:

My co worker goes to Disney every year they usually wear matching Jerseys for their favorite sports teams.

My friend went on Vacation to Europe and her whole family wore the same color shirts. What I thought was cool was she used iron on transfers on the shirts and put numbers on the back 01, 02 and 03. I thought that was neat!

BabyFruit Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)