Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cute baby moments ....lets share :)

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:46 PM
  • 38 Replies

I'll go first...

As I was holding ds up so he could face the table he reached with precision-grabbing his pacifier(he put the right end in his mouth). When he decided he didn't want it anymore he threw it(pretty far actually for a baby). He is 14 weeks btw.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tickled_pink09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:48 PM

BUMP!

Rhiannon1980
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:50 PM

Me and my ds where at a friends house today and he procided to ask his little boy if they should keep my baby and he defiantly said NO

kiernansmom08
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:51 PM

My 2 year old dd walks around holding her stomach and telling everyone that baby Liam lives in her belly.  It's the cutest thing.

tickled_pink09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Quoting Rhiannon1980:

Me and my ds where at a friends house today and he procided to ask his little boy if they should keep my baby and he defiantly said NO

I love it when kids are so serious---so cute !

tickled_pink09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Quoting kiernansmom08:

My 2 year old dd walks around holding her stomach and telling everyone that baby Liam lives in her belly.  It's the cutest thing.

It's cute and very sweet. She is going to make an awesome sister :)

bluebunbun
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:54 PM

DD is potty trained but her new thing is to say she has to go when she doesn't and i am 28 weeks pregnant with back problems 

well she said she had to go then didn't and i told her she better love me because i'm really breaking my back for her (i said this in a frustrated way and she is 20 months) well then she said her first sentence 

thank you mommy! i couldn't still be mad lol 

tickled_pink09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Quoting bluebunbun:

DD is potty trained but her new thing is to say she has to go when she doesn't and i am 28 weeks pregnant with back problems 

well she said she had to go then didn't and i told her she better love me because i'm really breaking my back for her (i said this in a frustrated way and she is 20 months) well then she said her first sentence 

thank you mommy! i couldn't still be mad lol 

First-CONGRATS!!

This post made me smile. Thanks for sharing :)

tickled_pink09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:57 PM

My ds laughed at time traveling scrat on youtube-thus my siggy lol

kayandjsmom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:21 PM

My son hates being called a baby. He says "No, I a boy" ( he is two). Recently he will not wear a bathing suit. That is what I called it. Today I was taking him swimming and I went to put on his swimming shorts, and he freaked out like usual and said "No baby suit" LOL, so that's why he has hated them. He thinks they are for babies.

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Check out Spongebob's face LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)