Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No one needs to leave the house to get a husband anymore....

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:07 PM
  • 139 Replies

MailOrderHusbands.net

Mail Order Husbands Offers LayawaySpeed Dating? too slow... Don't wait, propose today.
Don't miss our Free Compatibility Test, where you'll find your perfect match.

Mail Order Husbands - The future of online dating for singles.

Name: Steven 
I'm definitely a classic romantic. I like a candlelight dinner, some quiet background music, and a couple hits of ether. I prefer a woman that has insurance and a car would be great as I need to make the occassional trip to Mexico to pick up "souvenirs". 

Name: Jeb 
Hi there ladies, pick me. I'm itchin' to start a new life in an exciting place. I got bought by some lady in London, but she didn't like me, so I'm back. I like mini golf, stock cars, video games... and long walks on the beach. but there aint any beaches around here. 

Name: Daryl 
My name is Daryl. I am 17, but will be turning 18 in September. I figure by the time we get to know each other I will be legal tender and we can marry. My parents are kicking me out after December and I'd like to meet a woman with a lot of money so we can have fun. I like women between 18-45, but would consider older if we don't have to touch a lot. 

Name: Andrew 
I am a bit of a paradox. I am a very laid-back man who is also an insatiable adrenaline junkie. I live for the moment... work hard, play hard, and can then chill with the best of 'em. As a 23 year old balding man I'm in a hurry to find love. 

Name: Philip 
I'm lonely, how about you? I live in a crappy basement apartment and I'm hoping to go somewhere warm and sunny. If you have money and you aren't in Canada please email me. 

Mail Order Husbands - Propose Today

Name: Akim 
It's actually quite ridiculous that I'm here. I do extremely well for myself - meeting ladies everywhere I go. Since I don't really need this, you might not hear back from me, but I do appreciate all your notes. 

Name: Fernando 
(Translated from Spanish) Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the cultivated. For these there is hope... 

Name: David 
Ladies, serving your needs is my game. Actually rugby is my game. Seeking.. a lady. I like the more natural look, somewhat earthy, but one that cleans up real well. I seem to be attracted to tall women with dark hair, smallish head, elongated torso, with natural finger nails (NO PAINTED HUSSIES!!!). 

Mail Order Husbands - Propose Today

Name: Leonard 
It aint official or nuthin but the ladies used to call me Dr Love. After a string of bad luck, I'm looking a get me a good woman who's got some dough. 

Name: Buzet 
I am looking for someone who can hold my attention, keep up with me, and who knows how to dress a wound. I am attracted to a girl with a job and a car. preferably a Camarro. I like to meet big american girl. 

Name: Bertram 
Clyde seeks Bonnie to be partners in crime... I am a trouble maker! Techno-hedonist prone to psychobabble and taking stupid risks. Fun craving, riot inciting, thrill seeking geek girls preferred. Choir girls need not apply, because I plan on committing a few sins and misdemeanors in my time. I got booted off Match.com for cyber stalking but I'm better now. 

Name: Marcus 
Ever drank paint thinner? Don't! trust me its a bad idea. I'm a fun lovin' guy who knows a few magic tricks. 

Name: Lenny 
I'm 7-foot-5 and looking for love. You likey the love? Tall guys have it going on... you know what I'm saying? oh yeah! I'm also pierced, and I don't mean in the ear... 

Name: Armin 
Ich liebe frau. Ich liebe bier. Ich liebe brezeln. Ich liebe, liede beim trinken des bieres zu singen den frauen und essen der brezeln. Sie mögen mich? 

Name: Earl 
I deal in reality...and the reality is that I'm ready for love. I can chop lots of wood and can even climb a greased pole. I keep in shape by chasing chickens around my back yard. I keep my self clean and take baths weekly. 

Name: Mike 
Ladies, I have a lot of love to give. I will be starting a new life shortly and want you to be part of it. I am very romantic and in very good condition,.. but I won't be available for about 18 months, but I'm happy to write letters. I'm up for parole next month, so I'm hoping to be available sooner. 

Name: Rueben 
You know what I mean by rocks my world, it's when laying next to one another on a Caribbean beach, staring just past your feet, at the edge of the blue sea, without the need for a single word, as no words could possibly describe how you feel. THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PRETTY PICTURE WITHOUT YOU. 

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnitaVersion2.0
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:09 PM

MOVE ASIDE LADIES!!!  *shoves her way through to get at 'em*

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:09 PM

No thanks, I would rather leave the state even to find a guy than this site, lol!

Group Owner of Crunchy Mama Contests!

WhitleyLyles
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:12 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

angie729
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Dammnnn...cant decide what one I want..they are all such a good catch!!

WhitleyLyles
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Ya'll dare me to e-mail one of them????? LMAO

mamajmm81
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:13 PM

yes i dare ya lol

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Lol! Do it!

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

Ya'll dare me to e-mail one of them????? LMAO

Group Owner of Crunchy Mama Contests!

splatz
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:14 PM
Bahahaha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaDanseuse
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:15 PM

LOL

absolutely love the mug shot of the first one... at least it LOOKS like a mug shot

WhitleyLyles
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:15 PM

OOOHHHH-- which one?

I was thinking maybe the one that would be availabe in 18months to start  a new life....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)