Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Last Exorcism ....

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:24 PM
  • 13 Replies

What do yall think ?? I think it looks super scarry but i soooo wanna see it. Do you think this type of thing is true ?? 

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LollipopDreams
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:27 PM
I don't think it looks scary but I want to see it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
honey27
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:29 PM

it doesnt look scary to me.

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM

looks good to me. emily rose was freaky so i hope this is better.

happymama0609
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Nope, im still scared to crap from emily rose, wont see this lol

Love2Bugs
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Maybe im just chicken shit then lol. Cuz anything like this scares the hell out of me.... but i still wanna see it

periwinkle163
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:32 PM

I want to see this too,

starbaby_12
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:32 PM
I wanna see it and the part where she's ben over I think its a barn in the preview freaks me out the first time I seen it I went to bed laid down thought about it and hurried to turn the light back on!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love2Bugs
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:53 PM

lol you sound like me ! I made my daughter sleep with me for a cpl months after watching Paranormal Activity lol. Like she was going to protect me or something...

Quoting starbaby_12:

I wanna see it and the part where she's ben over I think its a barn in the preview freaks me out the first time I seen it I went to bed laid down thought about it and hurried to turn the light back on!

starbaby_12
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 3:19 AM
Ahh I hate that movie to me and my ex went to see it and when we got home I was like ahh whatever it was weird but not scary! And our computer was in our room and had a wireless mouse well at 6ish I woke up to a green light shining in my face so I was kinda dumb founded and here it was the frickin mouse to the computer shining on my face layin. Next to me my ex to this day swears it wasn't him he was wsleepin til I freaked n woke him but I believe it wasn't him since the light only shines when the mouse is being moved! Sleepin with the light on again!

Quoting Love2Bugs:

lol you sound like me ! I made my daughter sleep with me for a cpl months after watching Paranormal Activity lol. Like she was going to protect me or something...

Quoting starbaby_12:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kltinsley
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 3:20 AM

I'm not sure if the possessions are true, but I love to watch the films/shows about them :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)