• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little annoyed at the moment.

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:41 PM
  • 7 Replies

I dont go to sears or pennys or anything to have pictures taken. I have a local lady thats a photagrapher and she takes pictures for me. Well when my 8 week old was a week and a half old she came over and we did those sleeping baby pictures. She was waiting on some beanie hats and stuff. They were suposed to be in within that week. So she said she would come back when she got them and do more pics for free and she would put them all on one disk for me. Well in the middle of July my mom was flying to Germany because my aunt passed away and was wanting to bring my family there some of those pictures. And since i still havent heard from her i emailed her and asked her if i could have the pictures emailed to me like she normaly does (that was a sunday) she said she wasnt around her computer or something and wouldnt be able to till that wensday. Ok fine, wensday came and it went and nothing. So i emailed her again that Friday. Well she had some other excuse that she was out of town or something and would do it that week. Well same thins that week came and went and still nothing. So last monday i emailed her and on wensday she finaly said they were on their way back into town and she would either do it that night or thursday morning. And thursday came and went SAME THING ! It is now almost Sunday the 8th Aubrey will be 2 months old tomorrow and i STILL dont have those pictures. I emailed her earlier and im just waiting for some lame excuse again. Im soooo sick of this. She does this EVERY time we do picture shoots with her. She will say she will have it ready by that weekend but something always comes up to were it takes a cpl weeks. But it has NEVER taken this long.  She normally gives her customer picture C-Ds but she usualy just emails them to me which i dont mind at all. She has them all edited it doesnt take long to just email them to me. Ugh so frustrating not to mention very unprofessional !

Ok i feel a lil better. .....

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Did you already pay for them? Yah, I would be pissed too and be finding myself somewhere else to go.

Love2Bugs
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Yepp i sure did. I paid her the day she took them. I am going to. Im so tired of getting the pictures back when they are pretty much pointless. Like Easter or bday pics way late. Or christmas pics in feb... I want them when she says shes going to give them to me.... super annoying having to haunt her until i get them ....

Quoting KimmyShaw:

Did you already pay for them? Yah, I would be pissed too and be finding myself somewhere else to go.

mom2acutiepie
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:31 AM

If you already paid for the pictures then she is withholding your property. If I were you I would email her and tell her that she has until tomorrow to email you the pictures and if you don't get them by tomorrow you are going to take her to small claims court.

Quoting Love2Bugs:

Yepp i sure did. I paid her the day she took them. I am going to. Im so tired of getting the pictures back when they are pretty much pointless. Like Easter or bday pics way late. Or christmas pics in feb... I want them when she says shes going to give them to me.... super annoying having to haunt her until i get them ....

Quoting KimmyShaw:

judybant
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:34 AM

and THAT is why I always go to walmart, Sears, or Penneys for pictures.

Love2Bugs
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:04 AM

The only ones we have  is sears and walmart oh and olan mills. They always do a crappy job. Not to mention i dont have to spwnd hundreds on a bunch of photost thats just going to be laying around. This way its much more memorable and waaaaay better quality pictures. They capture things and moments that walmart n sears dont and cant.band im only spending 50.00 (usualy 60 i always give her a lil more why ? idk) On a cd with 60 plus pics and a copywright so i can go to walmart and have as many prints as i need or want. Im just going to be finding me a new one.

Quoting judybant:

and THAT is why I always go to walmart, Sears, or Penneys for pictures.

Princess7777
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:08 AM

I would take her to small claims court.  Your getting them free, the problem is she is way late with taking the pics to begin with.  I would try to find someone else who could do them.  I have a digital camera.  I'm sorry she's doing this to you it isn't right.

Love2Bugs
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:22 AM

I emailed her last night again. She hasnt been on lately (fb). So we shall see what her excuse is this time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)