• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DD's Bedroom.

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:57 PM
  • 6 Replies

I finished my dd's bedroom. I had to update it. She is 11 and we had to toss out a lot of toys and things. I almost cried when we brought in her new shelves,mirror for her vanity stand and her new bedding. I will update later with some pics. It turned out really nice and her tastes. She is in there right now enjoying it. I guess it wasn't as bad when I did the boy's but this was my baby. I am still so upset.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:58 PM
Bump for pix
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eeyorerdl
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:00 AM

I'm sorry, mama!  They grow up too quick, don't they!!!!  (mine's only 7, but it's harder as the years go by!)

Kenre
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Oh... I am going to cry when I toss out the bed that Monkey and Lump used as little babies. Lump is currently still using it, but it will be going soon when he goes into a toddler bed. We just can't use it again, but it was the first thing I bought for Monkey.

xokisses21xo
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:12 AM

BUMP!

carter210
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:15 AM

It is sad! My son had Mickey Mouse when he was a toddler. He got a twin bed and wanted Spongebob! :( He is so grown up. :(

Time flews doesn't it?

maxer04
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Quoting carter210:

It is sad! My son had Mickey Mouse when he was a toddler. He got a twin bed and wanted Spongebob! :( He is so grown up. :(

Time flews doesn't it?

My son had mickey for his toddler stuff and now has spongebob!!!!  Time does fly, way too fast!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)