Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid Movies

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:44 AM
  • 7 Replies
Or is it stupid me? Well, I guess me. I was the genius who chose to watch Letters to God. I will just blame pregnancy hormones for the crying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ahasugar
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:45 AM

i watched the road tonight and i cried a LOT...

r05373af
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:46 AM

i watched message in a bottle for the first time tonight, and cried my eyes out.

nemiller
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:51 AM

i got "my sister's keeper" from the library and i'm going to watch it when i'm by myself.  nobody needs to see me cry over a movie, lol.  it was bad enough when my husband walked in on me crying like a baby while watching "marley & me."

r05373af
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Quoting nemiller:

i got "my sister's keeper" from the library and i'm going to watch it when i'm by myself.  nobody needs to see me cry over a movie, lol.  it was bad enough when my husband walked in on me crying like a baby while watching "marley & me."

make sure you have a huge load of tissues.  that movie...lawd i cried like i have never cried before.

janelleq
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:55 AM
Totally agree about my sisters keeper. It's sooo good! Watching Where the Heart Is now & I've seen it a ton of times but tonight I'm emotional but it has been one of those days!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nemiller
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:56 AM

i'm prepared.  : )  stocked up on tissues just yesterday.

Quoting r05373af:

Quoting nemiller:

make sure you have a huge load of tissues.  that movie...lawd i cried like i have never cried before.

ColieO
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:07 AM
Lol my son heard me crying and came up and said "you crying mommy? Are you ok? Come here. I hug you. I got you its ok."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)