Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pet Peeves

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:37 AM
  • 4 Replies

Whats yours??

My biggest ones are being inturrupted and having someone say they're going to do something and then not do it, mostly when men do this. Even more so when those men don't bother to tell you that they're not going to follow through with what they said they were going to do!! F N irritates the hell outta me!!

Yeah I was stood up for a date yesterday...not bitter though...not even a little F N bit....

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bayliesmommy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:40 AM
People leaving turn signals on, and i recently have become annoyed when people spell Catelynn's (from Teen Mom) name wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dreamer313
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:42 AM
People chewing with their mouths open!! OMG! Don't get me started on that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tickled_pink09
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:43 AM

Quoting Dreamer313:

People chewing with their mouths open!! OMG! Don't get me started on that.

and loud smacking...loud chewing.

Dragonwhispersfairy.jpg dragon whispers fairy image by miloshe1

BigMamaHeidi
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Being interrupted while I'm speaking. Wait your fucking turn. I dont talk much. When I do, let me finish.

People touching my food with their hands. (Cook the food...I'll serve myself. I have diagnosed obsessive-compulsive disorder, and everyone who knows me knows this.)

People messing with the stereo in my car while I'm driving. Seriously...its MY fucking car, I'm doing you a favor and giving you a ride---how rude can you be? I was picking my husband up from work about a year ago, and gave one of his co-workers a ride home as well. Said co-worker abruptly turns off my stereo without asking and proceeds to begin rapping. I shot my husband the look of death, and Phil never rode in my car again.

Those are the Big 3.

Point of view without debate

Debate without objective

Points and planes and calculus

The universe---subjective

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)