Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE hearing about dead babies.

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:00 AM
  • 10 Replies
I hate those posts. And the news. And then the other day I dreamed I had my baby and my mom put him in the oven to warm him up (?) and I realized he was in there too long. I ran over and opened the oven and it was too late.
My pregnancy nightmares are some messed up devil induced stuff I think. That was beyond nightmare. What were some of yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChokingDrama
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:04 AM

I birthed a whole mess of pups.

SassyPainter
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:05 AM

I remember dreaming that I was being attacked by someone with a knife, and all I could think of was protecting my baby.

Those kinds of dreams are common, but scary.  When are you due?

nicolleraeanne
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:06 AM
Haha whoa! My cousin dreamed it was raining coke cans.

Quoting ChokingDrama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicolleraeanne
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:07 AM
I'm due October 4th. My dreams this round have been WILD.

Quoting SassyPainter:

I remember dreaming that I was being attacked by someone with a knife, and all I could think of was protecting my baby.

Those kinds of dreams are common, but scary.  When are you due?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
serjil
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:07 AM

I've had dreams where my son died, and they felt so real that when I woke up I just had to hold him until I felt better. I hate those dreams too.

iluv2meow
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:21 AM

not cats???? :(

Quoting ChokingDrama:

nicolleraeanne
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:25 AM
I have been very fortunate to not have my living child pop up in a nightmare. That would just piss me off. This nightmare did. I'm like...where does my brain GET this stuff?! It was so much more graphic than I want to ever see again baby-wise.

Quoting serjil:

I've had dreams where my son died, and they felt so real that when I woke up I just had to hold him until I felt better. I hate those dreams too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicolleraeanne
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 6:37 AM
Bumper
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoltaniMommy
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 6:49 AM

I don't want to say that I hate to hear them, but they do cause me distress.  For instance, I was perfectly okay living my pregnancy as normal and I am part of a group where the one thing we have in common is that our children are due in October.  Happily, I lurk through my group's post and see that some baby's have already joined our world.  I peruse the pictures and silently congratulate them; but I come across one that said, "He will never be forgotten."  WTH!?!  So, I scroll through to find out what may have happened.  Long story short; the baby's umbilical cord had wrapped around his neck.  Now I am paranoid that this may happen to my baby.  I count kicks, or over-consciously feel for him when I think I don't.  IDK, I need to just calm the heck down... (sigh)

epoh
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:00 AM
I had a dream while regnant with DD that I had put her in my bed so she could sleep. I went outside to hang out with friends and after while realized I should check on her. When I came in and saw her, she didn't have a head. Not dicapitated, but just, headless. I freaked out and started pawing through the sheets trying to find it.

It was so wierd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)