Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pizza for the first time!!

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

So happy I found Lactose-free cheese!!!!  I'm making English Muffin mini-pizzas for DS and I for dinner tonight.  It's the first time he will ever have pizza because he is lactose intolerant.  I think I'm going to make him mac n cheese at the end of the week(that will be a first also!)

What's a food you were excited for your LO to eat for the first time?

Photobucket
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
1busymomma03
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Everything.. My youngest DD has 10 food allergies...she used to have 14 allergies...among other foods that we also avoid because of intolerances. Anytime I find a food that is safe for her, I get so excited. LOL. So I totally understand how you are feeling. =)

NicholasMama608
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Quoting 1busymomma03:

Everything.. My youngest DD has 10 food allergies...she used to have 14 allergies...among other foods that we also avoid because of intolerances. Anytime I find a food that is safe for her, I get so excited. LOL. So I totally understand how you are feeling. =)

Thanks.  At least I know I'm not totally crazy for being excited about a food.  DS is 26months and has never tasted cheese.  He's gonna go nuts over dinner tonight.  I'm going to mince mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and mini pepperonis and mix it in the sauce so it has some flavor.  It's gonna be good.  LOL

Photobucket
1busymomma03
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Quoting NicholasMama608:

Quoting 1busymomma03:

Thanks.  At least I know I'm not totally crazy for being excited about a food.  DS is 26months and has never tasted cheese.  He's gonna go nuts over dinner tonight.  I'm going to mince mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and mini pepperonis and mix it in the sauce so it has some flavor.  It's gonna be good.  LOL

LOL. Let me know how it goes over tonight. =)

I would get so excited when she outgrew an allergy, or when I found a special allergy free food she could have..I would think she would love it...and then she wouldn't like it at all when she tasted it. LOL. I would be so bummed... haha. There are somethings that she has finally started eating though...and there are still some that she just doesn't like, but not everyone likes the same things I guess. She still to this day will NOT eat a chicken nugget..at all. LOL. We have recently been food challenging wheat, and she hasn't had an allergic reaction yet, so we have been increasing how much wheat she can have. The other day I found some chicken nuggets that were safe for her to have...and she hates them! I've tried giving them to her on several different occasions... I mean, what kid hates chicken nuggets. hahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)