Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:38 AM
  • 4 Replies
How long does it take to know if having sex to get a baby out is gunna work??

We did the dead about 20 minutes ago and had a nice long contraction but now the baby is just boping
around like nothing happened. Lol

so frustrating!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:39 AM
Haha I meant deed. Damn iPod autospell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MOMby19
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:41 AM

You would know by now. Lol. I wasn't able to start labor with any of the "tricks" we had sex like 5 times in the 2 days before I went into labor with DD. And the day that I had her... I knew I was in labor and sex and nice long walks were just NOT what I wanted at all. It's just like everyone says... when you go into labor, you know you're in labor. Lol.

All4you
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Rub your nipples. Seriously. It will cause your body to release it's own version of Pitocin ;)

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:48 AM
I knew I was in labor with dd but she didn't give me any of the problems he is haha. I still have time before hes due but I can't sit up, can't drive, everytime I touch my belly I have a contraction, my bp is going up and down.

I'm done being pregnant lol. I was in the hospital sat for 6 hrs and was 1-2cm and contractions every 4 hrs. If they kept me I prob would have had him. Booooo!

I will be 37 weeks Wednesday at my next apt so we will see where I stand then lol.

And yes I know it's early and he will come when he's ready
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)