Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Karma is a B*TCH!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:44 AM
  • 17 Replies

OK so I am at work and brother texts me and says that my son's dad's picture is in the paper. He got arrested. He wasn't sure what for but my grandma kept the paper for me and he's going to go look tomorrow. (this is all back home in Northen Indiana and I am currently in Miami)

So I get off work and I look into some things to see what I can find. Well I found him on the Sheriff's website. I just typed in his last name and then I found him.

Under his picture and name and info it says currently being detained.

It says he was arrested on the 14th and his courtdate was the 23rd. Then under bond is says $0.00

It says he was arrested for violation of his probation and I should know more tomorrow when my brother reads the paper for me.

Anyways I am wondering 2 things.

1st- if his courtdate was last week and bond still says $0 and it says he's still detain does mean that they refuse bail and he has to stay?

2nd- He owes about $8,000 in CS so I am wondering if that will also caught up with him while he is in jail and they will do something about it?

I know NOTHING about the court/jail systems so I was just wondering if you all could help.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisLove18
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Usually yes that means he was denied bail.

Yes it can catch up with him, is it court ordered support?

jkleinman
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:48 AM

I'm not sure, but here's a bump for you.

carter210
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:49 AM

Yes it's court ordered. Same county as he was arrested in. It was set for $40 a week back in 2006.

Quoting HisLove18:

Usually yes that means he was denied bail.

Yes it can catch up with him, is it court ordered support?

carter210
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:50 AM

Thank you!

Quoting jkleinman:

I'm not sure, but here's a bump for you.

carter210
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:00 AM

BUMP!

mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:05 AM

it will catch up with him & yes he was denied bail

carter210
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:14 AM

Thanks! I hope it catches up with him!

Quoting mmtosam06:

it will catch up with him & yes he was denied bail

Monica84
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:20 AM

BUMP!

mamajmm81
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:23 AM

my ex is about 26 000 behind in cs got arrested for a ton of other crap and they never do anything about the cs issue here....he is also now listed as a sex offender for raping a woman nice right but good luck they wont help get this cs started rolling but on a good note my husband will be adopting him when we file the papers and get the court date whhooo lol

carter210
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:31 AM

See at first I didn't really feel they were doing anything either and then I got a letter from them because they served him with papers. When they served him he didn't live in Indiana so they actually went across state lines to find him which showed me they were actually trying at least. So that gives me hope they will do something about it know that he's in jail. I was hoping for work release but I doubt it. lol.

Quoting mamajmm81:

my ex is about 26 000 behind in cs got arrested for a ton of other crap and they never do anything about the cs issue here....he is also now listed as a sex offender for raping a woman nice right but good luck they wont help get this cs started rolling but on a good note my husband will be adopting him when we file the papers and get the court date whhooo lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)