Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WILL YOU MARRY ME?!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:12 AM
  • 36 Replies

How did your DF/DH propose? Did he go all out.. or make it simple and sweet?

Here is how my DF proposed....

The map i had to fallow to find the buried letter and ring..

X marks the spot

Letter of Proposal...

Will you marry me?!

YES!

We are officially engaged!

In Love..

SOOOOO... What's your proposal story?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VitaBangBang
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:14 AM

We never got engaged. Dh got deployed so we had to get married in a park by father mac who was in grass stained jeans and the ducks were our witnesses the day after we found out about the deployment. LOL. 

I got my engagement ring when he got back from Iraq and my wedding ring 2 years after we got married. 

kriss1023
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:17 AM

short and simple. He threw the ring box at me from across the room and said "if you say no and I missed out on mom meatloaf, I'm gonna be mad." That was it. He never even asked the question.

NuM1mOmMyOf2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:18 AM

were you ok with that? I ask cause i know it's not important to some people...

Quoting kriss1023:

short and simple. He threw the ring box at me from across the room and said "if you say no and I missed out on mom meatloaf, I'm gonna be mad." That was it. He never even asked the question.

mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:19 AM

LOL

Quoting kriss1023:

stephanie/cloth diapering/full term bfing/extended harnessing mama

Join us on 20 Something Moms - - Group Mod

sweetsurprise13
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:19 AM

my hubby wrote me a letter that had certain letters in bold and I had to write them all down and it took me a min to realize what it said.  lol  

Leilene07
I love ur pictures!!!!! Save them 4 the wedding!!! Hubby came back frm deployment we had a rough break up b4 deployment and I strd dating a guy...when found out he asked for his RnR and surprised me..he made me leave my date and proposed to me ..we got married next dy and then after the weekend ended he had 2 go back 2 iraq =/
NuM1mOmMyOf2

aww well at least you got to marry the man you love... you can always go all out later if it's important to you...

Quoting VitaBangBang:

We never got engaged. Dh got deployed so we had to get married in a park by father mac who was in grass stained jeans and the ducks were our witnesses the day after we found out about the deployment. LOL. 

I got my engagement ring when he got back from Iraq and my wedding ring 2 years after we got married. 

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:20 AM
He proposed to me in bed since we rarely got out...lol!
He kept jumping at every noise, I asked if he was expecting someone and he said he was waiting for a comic book he ordered. When his package finally came I heard him tearing through it, then he came into the bedroom and bounced onto the bed and held it out to me. It was the one I had been eyeing online. He went through my favorites and found it!

I love your story in pictures.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:20 AM

OP Congrats

Leilene07
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:21 AM
Is not the way he proposed is the fact he asked to leave just 2 marry me..=) he only had 1 month deployed and couldn't wait any longer lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)