Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

An experiment (kind of) Up 452%(edit in red)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:41 AM
  • 81 Replies

The star rating went up that high. He went from 208,262 to 36,620. I didn't think it would go that high. LOL

Thanks again everyone.

OK, I've been wanting to do this for a while. It's probably a stupid thing to do, but what the heck.

My son is an actor, not a big or known one, but he has an IMDb page. They have something called a star meter which goes up or down depending on how many people look up their page that week. I just wanted to see if anyone was game enough to try to help get my son's star meter up this week. I just want to see how high it can go. I don't know how many hits he needs to get up there under 100,000. I was just curious.

For those of you who say I am exploiting my child, you are probably right, but whatever. 

Here's the link:     http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2601342/

IMDb changes the star meters after every Sunday night, so I was hoping to get a few more in. I have no idea how many people it would take to make much of a difference. I've just always wondered, and right now he's not working while he's acclimating to high school, so his numbers will just keep dropping. It's really only for me and to make me happy, but thanks if you click on the link.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:48 AM

i looked.

serjil
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:48 AM

bump

serjil
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:56 AM

Thanks

Quoting sati769leigh:

i looked.

kriss1023
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:58 AM

If he has fun doing it and he's doing good in school....good for him!! Let him have fun! He's a cutie btw!

TomsMom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:59 AM

Cute kid..

candice0521
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:02 AM

very cute

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:06 AM
I checked it out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
serjil
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:10 AM

Thank you and everyone else for the compliment. He actually isn't doing anything right now while he acclimates to high school life. He does have fun doing the jobs, the auditions he could leave though.

Quoting kriss1023:

If he has fun doing it and he's doing good in school....good for him!! Let him have fun! He's a cutie btw!

mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:14 AM

cute kid

serjil
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:26 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)