Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First day of Pre-k *pic heavy

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:53 AM
  • 13 Replies

My baby (okay, second youngest) started pre-k today (Monday, sorry I haven't been to bed yet)..and I had a harder time dealing with this time then I did for the last two..I think it is because I have been a SAHM the whole time with him where as the older two I was working full time, I don't know. He did great and is adjusting, but when I told him I was gonna leave and gave him a kiss he got that heartbreaking sad face that almost made me break out in tears and asked me to stay with him..cause it was his first time being away from me too..I think in some of the pics in the classroom you can kinda tell that he is apprehensive about what is gonna happen..sorry about babbling, just wanted to share my sons first day of school pics..share your kiddos too if you like..

Lilypie - (Lbgd)Lilypie - (JQ7h)Lilypie - (Ipre)Lilypie - (oFhC)Lilypie - (iByx)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beccajain2008
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:01 AM

AWW what a cutie . I've got 2 in school this year so I've got a lot of pics lol I'll post them tomorrow cuz I'm so tired!

candice0521
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:03 AM

aww how cute, I have to go thru that next year, my baby is growing up too fast!

Kaelansmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:04 AM

So cute! Mine, hopefully, will be starting in a few weeks. Crossing fingers!

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:05 AM
So cute! Love the pictures!! My dd starts in about two weeks and I'm so nervous!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:09 AM

aww thank you for shaaring

mama23waitnon1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:37 PM

My older two don't go back until the 9th, so I will have more back to school pics then.

Quoting beccajain2008:

AWW what a cutie . I've got 2 in school this year so I've got a lot of pics lol I'll post them tomorrow cuz I'm so tired!

mama23waitnon1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:40 PM

My "baby" will be able to start pre-k next year as well, she will be three in June...from the way I feel now I may have to start prepping now for a mental break then..

Quoting candice0521:

aww how cute, I have to go thru that next year, my baby is growing up too fast!

mama23waitnon1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Thank you..Good Luck!!

Quoting Kaelansmom:

So cute! Mine, hopefully, will be starting in a few weeks. Crossing fingers!

mama23waitnon1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Thank you, it is very exciting and bittersweet..they sure don't stay little long enough..

Quoting SadiasMomma:

So cute! Love the pictures!! My dd starts in about two weeks and I'm so nervous!!!

pasteeater
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:44 PM

My "baby" started 7th grade yesterday!  God, I miss prek days!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)