Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We're going on a trip!!!!! YEA!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:32 AM
  • 3 Replies

I'm so excited!! We are getting to go on our trip!! Its for my birthday, my mom an dad are renting us a car, my uncle and bio dad are giving me money for the hotel!! Otherwise we wouldn't have a chance of going! I wanted to go to Vegas but that's just not in the cards, so we are going to Memphis. I love Tn and my sd has wanted to go to Graceland for the 4 years now! When it comes to her...forget Justin B. She's in love with Frank, Dean, Elvis and all the greats!! Its going to be awesome. Not my first choice but I am going to find some cool stuff for us to do! We haven't been anywhere in 3 years!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
serjil
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:38 AM

Great! That sounds like you are going to have fun, and what a wonderful family you have to help you out like that. I hope you have the best time of your lives. 

kriss1023
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:41 AM

Quoting serjil:

Great! That sounds like you are going to have fun, and what a wonderful family you have to help you out like that. I hope you have the best time of your lives. 

yep a wonderful family!! Its for my 30th, so they thought they'd help make it special!

kiwi05amber
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:45 AM
Congrats!!

Quoting kriss1023:

Quoting serjil:

yep a wonderful family!! Its for my 30th, so they thought they'd help make it special!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)