Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I go to class?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:25 AM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: Should I go?

Options:

No, you'll infect everyone.

yes, you don't want to seem unreliable and you aren't throwing up.

What else but the ever-present other.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

Yeah, I'm actually asking this. I'm on the fence.

I have a cold, I'm not throwing up BUT, I'm coughing and sneezing a hell of a lot!! Would it be in everyone's best intrest if I stay home? It's only the third day of class, and I don't want to appear unreliable...but I am sick...yeesh.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teacup714
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:27 AM

only the 3rd day? keep in mind that most teachers (mine did anyway...) have a policy about how many classes you can miss without screwing yourself out of a good grade.... my vote... pop a couple a dayquil and get to class...

mommaboudreaux
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:29 AM

Stay home!!!!

sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:29 AM

do you have a fever?

TomsMom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:31 AM
if you're not dying then go.. first of all.. you're paying for this class i assume? don't waste money.. 2nd.. getting behind at the begining makes the whole class harder... you might miss important info... 3rd.. just sit away from everyone and use tissues and hand sanitizer..
.carrie.
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:36 AM

No fever, just this stupid cough and stuffy head. It's really just the cough that's worrying me. I cough really loud, and I cough up goop, and if I cough too hard I dry heave (which sounds really nasty)

whenuwish
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:39 AM
Get your sick butt to class sweetie, if one of the kids gets sick later in the semester you will want to be with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whenuwish
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:41 AM
get some cough drops so you can make it through the class and when you get back in your car you can hack your brains out.

Quoting .carrie.:

No fever, just this stupid cough and stuffy head. It's really just the cough that's worrying me. I cough really loud, and I cough up goop, and if I cough too hard I dry heave (which sounds really nasty)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSamMerlotte
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:44 AM
Take some medicine and go to school lol. I can't vote but I say go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
serioussifL
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:45 AM

Depends on how long you have been sick. If you dont have a fever, and have been sick for more than 3 days, your chances of infecting somebody are slim. Get some cough drops and tea/cold water and go to class :D good luck

.carrie.
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:47 AM

Thanks everyone, I will go sit away from everyone and pop cough drops like candy. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)