Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey.....you....pssstttt..... yea you

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:34 AM
  • 7 Replies

HAPPY FREAKIN PAYDAY !!!!!

WOOOOOOT WOOOOT!    15 minutes till pay hit the account. I must shower and dress so i can get to walmart before the crazies and to the commisary before they are sold out of food !

YAY THE LONG AWAITED PAYDAY !!!!! 

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ganfield_c
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:36 AM

ugh S/O just got switched to bi-weekly pay, talk about a pain in the ass!! so payday was just friday for us, and i have to wait 10 more days till next payday

VitaBangBang
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:36 AM

LOL!!!!

The commissary gets CRAZY on payday!!!! You have to get there at opening or you gets NADA!!!

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:38 AM

oooooooooo bummer ! we were broke just a few days after last payday..... ran out of food and gas literally my friend stopped by with food to last us till today.....gotta love it when the hubbys command says " screw feeding your famly get new uniforms by tomarrow"

Quoting ganfield_c:

ugh S/O just got switched to bi-weekly pay, talk about a pain in the ass!! so payday was just friday for us, and i have to wait 10 more days till next payday

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:39 AM

hell yea ! we switched to USAA so we get paid before NavyFederal or any other bank ( yeeeeeaaaaaaaa boooooooiy !)  but still there are a lot of USAA memebers lol.... I like to get there at opening because they are still stalking for payday hahaha and by the end of today/opening tomarrow..... you have no selection in any meat talk about wiped out clean

Quoting VitaBangBang:

LOL!!!!

The commissary gets CRAZY on payday!!!! You have to get there at opening or you gets NADA!!!

.carrie.
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:40 AM

Can't wait for payday, tomorrow!!!

Acutey999
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:47 AM

I work overnight at wal-mart it sucks to go during the day.  I try to just go overnight on my days off.

By the way I love that pic it's hilarious!

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:52 AM

I love going overnight ( cant with my kids though grrr) if i go when its too busy thats when i get in trouble..because tryin to get around people or waiting in line my eye will catch something i shouldnt get........then the wondering begins.......then the "total $186" appears LMAO  when it should be only like $80 hahahaha tisk tisk

Quoting Acutey999:

I work overnight at wal-mart it sucks to go during the day.  I try to just go overnight on my days off.

By the way I love that pic it's hilarious!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)