Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Holiday are you looking foward to the most?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:28 AM
  • 40 Replies

It doesn't have to be one that is approaching soon btw. I'm looking foward to Easter. My son's birthday is only 4 days before Easter next year:)  It will also be his first Easter:)

Dragonwhispersfairy.jpg dragon whispers fairy image by miloshe1

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:32 AM

halloween is my favorite holiday

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:32 AM

TO be honest I am not lookinf forward to the holidays this year. THey are going to be very hard this year. However, I am looking forward to my daughters birthday. I know it is not a holiday but my mom and siblings and I are suprising her by taking her to walt disney world.

andreamarie
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:33 AM

Enjoy the Baby mommy.

None..By the time they get here my kids have run them into the ground with plans & give me's. they are 5 &8

tickled_pink09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:35 AM

Quoting KyliesMom5:

TO be honest I am not lookinf forward to the holidays this year. THey are going to be very hard this year. However, I am looking forward to my daughters birthday. I know it is not a holiday but my mom and siblings and I are suprising her by taking her to walt disney world.

I am sorry momma:(

Birthdays are just as wonderful imo. I am looking foward to mine this year because it's gonna be my son's first b-day and our b-days are only 8 days apart:)

That is awesome. Walt Disney World --wow. Have fun:) That is such a great surprise.

ALLYMAMA1105

I LOVE autumn! so i usually lok forward to Halloween and Thanksgiving. But this year will be our first Christmas stateside with our family in 3 years. so i am definetly looking forward to Christmas this year

miralerk

halloween

mcginnisc
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Hmmmmm....toss up!

Thanksgiving- love it! This year, we are going to be in Florida at the Grands' house instead of ours- we are leaving for a 7 day cruise 2 days after Thanksgiving with my mom, GMIL and IL's! Whoo hoo!!!

Christmas- Dh and dd#1 LOVE it so that makes it fun!

Claire

tickled_pink09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Quoting andreamarie:

Enjoy the Baby mommy.

None..By the time they get here my kids have run them into the ground with plans & give me's. they are 5 &8

Thank you:)

I am sure my time will come for that one:)

Pink2442
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:38 AM

I love Christmas.  Just the feeling in the air, and the decorations.  The music.  Family time. 

tickled_pink09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:38 AM

Quoting ALLYMAMA1105:

I LOVE autumn! so i usually lok forward to Halloween and Thanksgiving. But this year will be our first Christmas stateside with our family in 3 years. so i am definetly looking forward to Christmas this year

I also look foward to Christmas. I can't wait to see what gifts ds will get:) Funny how when I was younger it was about what I would get lol. Now I get excited looking at toys ds just has to have for Christmas:)

Awesome momma!!! Have fun:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)