Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i must complain before i go !

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:25 AM
  • 5 Replies

Why cant all grocery stores have the carts that costco have, where you can put 2 kinds in the seats and still have a NORMAL shopping basket?

I love having the rocket carts at the commisary but the baskets are WAY smaller and you cant get a full shopping done without having a normal cart with you to.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MNLETLE
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:26 AM
Our local grocery store has 2 kid carts with an EXTRA large basket. :-) They also have car carts, but those have the smaller baskets too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
courtneycra
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:30 AM

we have cars in the front of the basket they jump in!!!! 2 can fit in them!

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:31 AM

lucky ! lol I think Im just gonna bring duct tape and stick my 3 old to the side of the big cart.....this shopping trip needs the big basket LOL

Quoting MNLETLE:

Our local grocery store has 2 kid carts with an EXTRA large basket. :-) They also have car carts, but those have the smaller baskets too.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:36 PM

LOL! That would be a great shot for People of Walmart!

Quoting NavyWifey122305:

lucky ! lol I think Im just gonna bring duct tape and stick my 3 old to the side of the big cart.....this shopping trip needs the big basket LOL

Quoting MNLETLE:

kltinsley
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:41 PM

I don't know what kind Costco has, but I like the little mini ones that Safeway had in CO.  They were the greatest things ever - maybe not for having kids with you, but for just getting a few things, they were awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)