Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hungover with a chance of horniness? I dont get it!*** UPDATED***

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:30 AM
  • 55 Replies
I really don't understand this! Again, I under a different screen name because I know too many on here! Help me understand something.

So you may remember my SO being blasted Sat. Night. He went to his brothers b day party, I didn't go.Let me tell you how bad he was...I picked him up ( I didnt even know how drunk he was till I got there) He tried to get into the car to drive home, even though there was a car behind him! Somehow we got him in out other car. He barfed all the way home.( 10 min away) He rolled onto the driveway, threw up and conked out. I couldn't budge him. I called his bro for help. My SO is a big guy! Almost 300 lbs probably! That was a chore getting him in. He then layer passed out on the bathroom floor for 6 hours, in his puke. He has no idea how he got home or no memory of half the night.Ok you get the picture. He blames sailor jack...which is 50 proof...I think he drank the whole bottle!

ANYWAYS...in the morning he is horny! WTF? First of all, he is hungover...how the hell???? Second, neither one of us has been horny for almost two months now.... Wtf? What is going on here?

OK OK OK....I think you ladies may be missing some things here. Yes men and women get horny while Drunk or have a hangover. This WASN'T your normal getting drunk situation! He was out cold laying on the driveway in his puke. It took me and two grown men to get him in the house. He laid incoherent on the bathroom floor for 6 hours in his puke and has no idea how he got home. He was so bad I was considering calling an ambulance because of alcohol poisoning. I'm surprised he was even able to move the next morning! I wasn't upset, just surprised and confused. There, some more words for you to pick apart! LOL And hopefully will read in its entirety.
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermom0094
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:32 AM

Are u kidding you make another screen name if you cant post under yours then don't post at all !

greeneyedgrl88
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:35 AM
Most men want some when they wake up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
upsetmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:36 AM
I know too many people on here..this is embarrassing, and I don't want to ne judged. I'm having a hard time right now can you either have a heart or leave me alone? You may have a perfect lil life right now...I don't!

Quoting supermom0094:

Are u kidding you make another screen name if you cant post under yours then don't post at all !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
upsetmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:37 AM
After being humgover and passed out for hours?

Quoting greeneyedgrl88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JZB
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:38 AM

Horny? probably still drunk

MamaBloom777
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:39 AM

I don't know how he could be hungover & horny....I guess they can be horny at any time.  I know when I'm hungover, I feel like crap & the last thing I want is someone touching me.

Are you concerned with this b/c you said neither one of you have been horny for 2 months now?  I'm confused. 

mommas3cubs
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:40 AM

Ok, so you made a new name, then you tell us a story that you posted under your old name..WTF is the point? Seriously.

Brianav
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:40 AM
He hasn't been horny for almost 2 months? Do y'all ever have sex?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Most men want some, and they don't care what else is going on in the world! LOL.

Quoting greeneyedgrl88:

Mommie2Kailen
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:42 AM

no reason for him not to want some, i would welcome it. I love drunk sex though. I can't now (pregnant) but yeah having sex after a puking, he may not even be hungover. my SO drank a whole bottle of Captain Morgan a few weeks back at the annual Luau, He puked and went to bed. He woke me up and we had awesome sex. I don't find it strange. Thats just me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)