Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you accept, ignore, or say no thanks?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:47 AM
  • 23 Replies

When people send you a friend invite & after checking out their page you decide for whatever reason that they're just not your cup of tea what do YOU do? Do you accept their invite so you don't upset them? Ignore it? Say no thanks? Why do you pick the option you do?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:48 AM

i usually politely decline

WomanWitty
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:49 AM

I just decline the invite.

Brianav
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:50 AM
I push decline and move on. I never give reasons WHY I don't want to be their friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:50 AM

i decline

Bknotnobody
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:50 AM

I had someone who did exactly this on facebook. She and I spoke, she got my facebook, friended me and then after that she deleted me, from here and facebook. She didn't give me a reason why. I wasn't offended, just curious as to why she did it. Lol. Still am.

I would ignore it, if the person asked me why, I would simply tell them, the truth.

I_never_regret
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Im usually not one to click accpet Unless I know the person.. I still have to be careful on who I accpet.. More so on facebook and myspace because after 2 yrs I STILL Have a stalker that would rather steal pictures of my Son and claim him as her's .. Rather then just post pictures of her daughter

allurasmamma

I ignore or decline. It all depends. If it is spam or a group invite I ignore. If it is a person, depending on who, if I seen them around if I accept , decline or ignore.

mommas3cubs

I just decline it. Especially when someone just sends me the generic message, I hate that! If you want to be my friend fine, but don't send me the generic message.

coreyandkaylee
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:52 AM

I just accept everyone, but I had someone ignore mine afgter she wrote to me saying she didn't know me.  Well, most of us don't know each other,  wHATEVER...HER LOSS

Mommie2Kailen
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:53 AM

i have accepted a few, but I ignore the rest... no need to explain myself

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)