Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do some people (p.a. & non-p.a.) think...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:04 AM
  • 15 Replies

...that just because some women have a different opinion than others about p.a., they consider themselves "perfect moms"?

I don't care if you're on p.a., unless you're abusing it...then I get testy (btw, only if I know you personally. for example, my brother and sil).

So because I don't agree with their low-standards of living, does that mean I think I am a "perfect mommy"? Cause I sure in hell know I'm not!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomX04
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Beats me.  I read most of these post and find myself greatful that I can shut my computer down and walk back into the real world cause the cyber world is beyond insane, esp., here.

imthatgirl728
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Anyone can think I'm a perfect mommy...I'm good with that.

momofnhimai
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:09 AM

I know what you mean. Sometime it is better to stay out of the PA posting.

lifehappy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:09 AM

I get it. But I see it here often: If you're NOT struggling in some way, and offer a different opinion from someone who is, then you all of a sudden become a [condescending] perfect mommy.

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Anyone can think I'm a perfect mommy...I'm good with that.

lifehappy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:10 AM

You're totally right, but I couldn't look away this morning, lol.

Quoting momofnhimai:

I know what you mean. Sometime it is better to sray out of the PA posting.

sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:12 AM

please make sure to read my one post and thread with the sarcastic tone i was thinking when i wrote it. FYI

in this group it has been made clear time and time again that the HAVES feel they have a right to interject how they think the HAVE NOTS shojld live. they act like perfect moms and thier shit stinks

momintraining02
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:13 AM

People like to start drama and poke their nose in other people business.  I still think that the abusers of PA is what makes this such an issue for everyone being judgemental........to each their own...but as a tax payer it is upsetting to see and know PA abusers---

lifehappy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:22 AM

I don't really care how anyone lives, and I am also aware that many "Have-Not's" are just that because of very tough times.

I take that back...I care how my brother and his little wifey live because their shit trickles down on my nephew. But me, as a Have...Have-I-worked-my-ass-off-to-be-a-Have--YES...interjecting how I feel thet should modify their "spending", does NOT make me think I am a perfect mommy (And oh yeah, my shit do stink...cabbage rolls last night, mmmhmmm).

Quoting sati769leigh:

please make sure to read my one post and thread with the sarcastic tone i was thinking when i wrote it. FYI

in this group it has been made clear time and time again that the HAVES feel they have a right to interject how they think the HAVE NOTS shojld live. they act like perfect moms and thier shit stinks

mom2twoboys41
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Quoting MomX04:

Beats me.  I read most of these post and find myself greatful that I can shut my computer down and walk back into the real world cause the cyber world is beyond insane, esp., here.

JazzyMommyx3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:36 AM
honestly ppls money have nothing do to with anyone else..you dnt know y they r on PA or why they have what they have. Foodstamps r to buy food who need a lil help who cares what they buy? If ppl worried about themselves more instead of everyone else maybe you wldnt be so bitter n complain bout what you cant change.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)