Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously you have to be that big of a B**** over PEE WEE football

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:07 AM
  • 5 Replies
My oldest son (6) is in a little leauge football team. They have team moms and other people that help out. I was asked to do this but didn't have the money at the time for the certification trip ( it was an over night out of town thing). Well last week our tea, mom had a family death and had to go out of town so I voulentered to take over for her while she was gone ( just taking role and brining water things like that). Well yesterday I tried to tell the team Pres. this because we are having an away game this weekend and are trying to make sure all kids have rides. Well all I was able to get out was " As you know our team mom isn't here..." and she cut me off with "Yes I know!" then I finshed with " I am filling in untill she gets back so if the parents need help with rides they can talk to me" . She turned around to her friends and said " We need to get someone else to take over from her" Later she even came and took the coolers that had the water in them since apperantly I'm not even allowed to bring the water to practice. This is not the 1st tie she's gotten an attitude with me for just trying to help and the other parents seem to think she's done nothing wrong and its my fault because I "come across wrong" as one lady I thought was a friend said. GRRR.. if I hadn't paid $200 for him to play I would just not come back
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mykidsrock234
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Gotta love the little league snobs.. I'm sorry they're rude, I would stop offering to help.

mommymelissa76
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:11 AM

WOW..Sounds like the crap my 12yr old daughter is going through. I cant believe a grown woman said that

Tori77
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:12 AM
Sweetie, I learned a loooooong time ago how those pop warner Mamas can be snooty as hell! I have been doing little league baseball, tball and football for about 10 yrs now and some of those women are rude and can be down right nasty! If you're not in their little clique they treat you like dirt! But only if you let them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaelaasmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:14 AM

I am on the Board of Directors for my town's Pop Warner league and I can tell you that until you have taken risk management, it is a liability to have you on the field at all, even to give water.

It does sound like the lady was a little rude, but she was right.

CafeMom Tickers

I am a non-ERF, can't wait to drop the booster, breast-fed til 6 weeks, Nestle formula using, pro-choice, Independent, open-minded, gay marriage supporting, CIO, NON-AP, former Marine mom to the only perfect child on Earth. Don't tell me how to raise my kid, and I won't tell you what's wrong with yours!

courtnij
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

I am on the Board of Directors for my town's Pop Warner league and I can tell you that until you have taken risk management, it is a liability to have you on the field at all, even to give water.

It does sound like the lady was a little rude, but she was right.

Oh I get the whole insurance thing, but I wasnt giving the water out I just brought it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)