Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking men EDIT PLEASE READ ADDED PIC

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:10 AM
  • 25 Replies

So when I did my taxes in April I went and paid $50 for a cover up tattoo.  We were only able to do the outline and since I have had some health issues that have prevented me from finishing it.  Now it is paid for all I need to do is go get it finished.  Well I lost my job friday which isn't a big deal because I am moving this weekend.  My "BF" doesn't know I am moving.  I have money saved up that he doesn't know about.  Anyway, yesterday I called my tattoo artist and he said to come in.  He is only like 7 miles from the house.  I went and got my tattoo finished.  Came home and all he wants to do is B*TCH because instead of looking for a job I was wasting time getting my tattoo.  Now all I have heard since I started it was how I need to get it finsihed.  I finally did and he still isn't happy.  I seriously can't wait for the weekend to get here.  I may go to my sisters for a few days just to get away from him and his crap.  Anyway vent over.

SERIOUSLY PLEASE READ WHAT I WROTE.  I TOOK MY MONEY IN APRIL(NOT AUGUST)AND PAID FOR THE TATTOO.  I DIDN'T SPEND ANY MONEY YESTERDAY.  I HAVE ALMOST 500 PUT UP FOR THE MOVE AND "BF" JUST GOT HIS $565 PAYCHECK WHICH PAYS ALL HIS BILLS.  I AM MOVING TO TAKE CARE OF MY MOM AND GET AWAY FROM THIS CONTROLLING ASSHOLE THAT I AM WITH.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nyx7
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:14 AM

If he doesn't know you're leaving him then his response was completely appropriate. If my hubby lost his job & then went & wasted $$$ on a tat instead of finding a new job I'd rip him a new asshole! You're just ready to leave & want to be mad @ him over something.

mykidsrock234
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:16 AM

Quoting Nyx7:

If he doesn't know you're leaving him then his response was completely appropriate. If my hubby lost his job & then went & wasted $$$ on a tat instead of finding a new job I'd rip him a new asshole! You're just ready to leave & want to be mad @ him over something.

NotUrMama72
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Quoting Nyx7:

She said it was already paid for. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Are you leaving him or just moving out?

If he doesn't know that you are either leaving him or just moving out than I can see why he could be upset. Try telling him you are leaving him or moving out and see what he b*itches about than?

Hell just tell the man your leaving......

KBarbie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:20 AM
She said it was already paid for, she just had health problems that prevented it from being completed. she just was finally. Able to get it finished. There was no wasting money and her bf had no right to be mad if he had been nagging her to get it finished.
I know its kinda early, but please read everything someone writes before you reply.

Quoting Nyx7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
texasmom1982
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Did you not read what I put?  I didn't spend any more money on it.  I paid for it in April.  No money changed hands yesterday.  Besides my money paid for it.  "BF" doesn't pay for anything.  If I wanted to mad at him I would be mad for him slamming me into a wall.  For him taking my keys and not letting me go visit my aunt in the hospital.

Quoting Nyx7:

texasmom1982
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:24 AM

Thank you for reading and understanding what i wrote.  what is wrong with people this morning?  Always looking for drama.

Quoting KBarbie:

She said it was already paid for, she just had health problems that prevented it from being completed. she just was finally. Able to get it finished. There was no wasting money and her bf had no right to be mad if he had been nagging her to get it finished.
I know its kinda early, but please read everything someone writes before you reply.

Quoting Nyx7:

Nyx7
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:30 AM

My mistake, let me say it this way. If my hubby lost his job & spent the day getting a tat, paid for or not, I'd rip him a new asshole! I'm not saying you don't have your reasons for leaving, I'm saying look @ it from his perspective. He doesn't know you're leaving him, all he sees is that (in his eyes) you were being irresponsible for not finding a job, he doesn't know you're trying to get it finished before you leave. Now all that being said, I would have done the same thing, if its paid for (or not). You know you're leaving which is why you reacted the way you did, you want to be mad @ him or you'd be smirking to yourself that you're leaving.

texasmom1982
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:35 AM

I spent 30 minutes at the tattoo shop it wasn't all day.  I mentioned to him that i needed to go home and take care of my mom and he blew up and told me I wasn't leaving so I dropped the subject.  It is better for him not to know.  He makes more than enough money he just can't screw around if I am not working.  My job supplied daily money(tips) so he could have his cigarettes while making me go without.  so I started hiding money.  I have only been without a job since Friday and I was working 9 pm to 2 am.  It isn't like I am not looking(really I am not but he thinks I am) but hell it aint going to happen over night.

Quoting Nyx7:

My mistake, let me say it this way. If my hubby lost his job & spent the day getting a tat, paid for or not, I'd rip him a new asshole! I'm not saying you don't have your reasons for leaving, I'm saying look @ it from his perspective. He doesn't know you're leaving him, all he sees is that (in his eyes) you were being irresponsible for not finding a job, he doesn't know you're trying to get it finished before you leave. Now all that being said, I would have done the same thing, if its paid for (or not). You know you're leaving which is why you reacted the way you did, you want to be mad @ him or you'd be smirking to yourself that you're leaving.

Kleotide
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Congrats on getting your tat finished hun, and for finding away from that crazy man.  

Can we see your newly finished pretty?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)