Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Serious? What an idiot! (tmi maybe?)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:39 AM
  • 13 Replies

The news this morning has a story of a husband that shot his wife in the face because he was jealous that she told him a man hit on her at a convenience store!

here is a bit of it from the news station:

Man Accused of Shooting Wife in a Jealous Rage
Police say a man shot his wife in the face after she told him another man tried to flirt with her. The 22-year-old woman remains in critical condition. Officers were called out to the couple's home on the 400 block of Golden Walk late Monday night. Police say her husband became jealous after she told him another man was hitting on her at a convenience store. Police tell us the couple and a friend staying at the home had been drinking before the shooting. They also say the couple had been fighting earlier in the night. The friend apparently tried to intervene, but detectives say the husband managed to break lose and started to hit the woman and then fired a shot. The couple's 3-year-old child was in the house at the time, but was not hurt.Man Accused of Shooting Wife in a Jealous Rage

Tuesday, August 31 2010, 05:15 AM CDT

Pregnancy Ticker

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1busymomma03
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:41 AM
OMG. WTF..
kasonsmommy1114
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:41 AM

WTF OMG wow!!! I cant believe some people. Thats sick and I hope his ass gets locked up. I hope she makes if for the sake of her baby. :(

amber_1024
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Wow, what in the world?

And then to hear their child was in the house... heartbreaking!

Brianav
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:42 AM
OMG! poor girl.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CarterMommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:43 AM

he's military too his life is completely over

i am just still in shock that someone could get so jealous because someone was flirting with their wife and shot HER? i don't get it

Quoting kasonsmommy1114:

WTF OMG wow!!! I cant believe some people. Thats sick and I hope his ass gets locked up. I hope she makes if for the sake of her baby. :(

Pregnancy Ticker

bupkie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:43 AM

That poor child.   I'm sure there was a lot more to that story.... just sad.... 

nemiller
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:44 AM

yeah... he's an idiot.  my husband doesn't like it when guys try to talk to me, but he'd never shoot me in the face over it.  it's not like i ask for attention.  hell, he wouldn't even shoot the other guy in the face over it.  it's just not that serious.  but of course, drinking helps you make better decisions...

xksmommy88
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 AM

O shit. Good thing I didnt tell my DH someone did that to me.. I was like yea letme just call my husband.. haha he was like umm nevermind.

kasonsmommy1114
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Oh yea no doubt his ass will be in jail real soon if not already. Military doesnt play with that shit. I dont get this either...it leaves me speechless. That poor poor women and her baby.

Quoting CarterMommy:

he's military too his life is completely over

i am just still in shock that someone could get so jealous because someone was flirting with their wife and shot HER? i don't get it

Quoting kasonsmommy1114:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

scootermom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Quoting kasonsmommy1114:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)