Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DWTS lineup revealed!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:07 AM
  • 8 Replies

We can stop dancing around the rumors now.

On Monday Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke announced the cast of the 11th season of "Dancing with the Stars" and most of the rumors turned out to be true.

During an episode of "The Bachelor Pad," it was revealed that this season's men include "Baywatch" alum David Hasselhoff, "Jersey Shore's" Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, singer Michael Bolton, NFL quarterback Kurt Warner, retired pro basketball player Rick Fox and "That's So Raven" star Kyle Massey, the only surprise of the bunch.

The Situation and Bolton were the only new cast members who did not appear on the show. Fox revealed that he almost missed out on the casting announcement too.

"They had concerns about my height," Fox told ew.com. "[Current NY Jets player] Jason Taylor broke a little bit of the mold, which made it possible for me. There aren’t a ton of tall female dancers, so it puts a strain on those women. But I’ve shaken a lot of the fears of whether my body could actually do some of the things I’ve seen on this show."

Hasselhoff added that his daughters are fans of the show, which is why he agreed to sign up.

As previously reported, the female cast members will be "Brady Bunch" star Florence Henderson, Audrina Patridge of "The Hills," singer Brandy Norwood, "Dirty Dancing" veteran Jennifer Grey, comedienne Margaret Cho and ex-Alaskan governor Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, who said that her mom was proud and might even turn up to watch her compete.

Despite suggestions that Grey had a leg-up because of her "Dirty" history, the actress told the hosts that was a major misconception about her.

"I have to walk through fear to go to joy," she told ew.com.

The cast's partners will be revealed on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2010/08/31/2010-08-31_dancing_with_the_stars_season_11_cast_lineup_bristol_palin_the_situation_david_h.html#ixzz0yBzig0ul

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mymaddiegrl2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:08 AM

it looked a lil lame to me

ZanGabeAllysMom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:08 AM
Lmao. The Situation and Bristol made me lol. Really? Hahaha they aren't Stars
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rileysmommy229
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Quoting ZanGabeAllysMom:

Lmao. The Situation and Bristol made me lol. Really? Hahaha they aren't Stars

i thought the same

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Yay for Kyle Massey.

ajjs1972
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:17 AM

I was hoping for Hugh Heffnerand some of the nerds from Big Bang Theory to be on it! eh.....maybe next year!

newfound09
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:27 AM
The guys aren't impressive this year, but I like the women all but Bristol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orcadarwin
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:55 AM

I might be tempted to watch it, just because of David Hasselhoff

_Bamaborn_
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:56 AM

I havent watched this show since the 3rd season.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)