Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We were going through stripper files yesterday..........

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:17 AM
  • 5 Replies

determining what to throw away...........Charlie used to own a strip club ............anyone from birmingham KNOWS what "charlie's " is.

Anyway,we were going through them and you would be surprised where a lot of these women ended up!

I would say 60% ended up working for the government in some capacity or the other.

So much for strippers being lowlifes.............that nice educated woman that writes up your court papers?...............yep.............ex stripper................

We should be in awe at the gift of having children rather than obsessed by our rights as a mother!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kadillac
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Lol. That's awesome!

greeneyedgrl88
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:20 AM
Yay for them, they made good money then and now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedwboysx3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Considering many of them are doing it while putting themselves through school I'm not surprised...its always good to hear of some one who was able to maintain their goals and do something better for themselve or their family, as I know others that haven't been so fortunate.  (I've lost two friends to drugs, they were also strippers)

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:24 AM

How do you know where they went to work when they left the strip club?

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Quoting WifeyC:

How do you know where they went to work when they left the strip club?

Because we are not in NYC.Charlie kept track.It was listed on files who was fired and had no rehires.It was listed what school they went to while stripping and where they went AFTER they finished school.

Errrrrrrrrrrrr.............not to mention all the "pull" charlie had in the government.

It even listed if they died and what they died of.

We should be in awe at the gift of having children rather than obsessed by our rights as a mother!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)