Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody thought of Halloween costumes for baby yet?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:20 AM
  • 27 Replies

We have!!! He is 3 months now will be 5 months for Halloween. We went to Babies R Us and found one that was so cute on him!! It's 3-6 months so it's just right.

Wife to my wonderful husband Jon

Mommy to Kale Alexander born 05/23/10

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautiful__mama
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:21 AM
Awee!! My 1 and 3 yr old ds and as r going to be pirates for Halloween
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytomyloves
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:27 AM

My dd is going to be a cat or a lady bug!!!with my 4 year old son he changes it day to day so i don't know with him i am just going to take him in the stor and let him get  whatever he wants. but i need to get on it we are having dd a Halloween b-day party she will be two so need to find some!!!

KalesMommy90
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:31 AM

me and dh are dressing up too. i think its going to be fun a family of pirates

Quoting Beautiful__mama:

Awee!! My 1 and 3 yr old ds and as r going to be pirates for Halloween

KalesMommy90
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Was she born on Halloween or are you just celebrating then? Either way sounds fun. I love seeing the different outfits for little kids. Reminds me of the good days lol

Quoting mommytomyloves:

My dd is going to be a cat or a lady bug!!!with my 4 year old son he changes it day to day so i don't know with him i am just going to take him in the stor and let him get  whatever he wants. but i need to get on it we are having dd a Halloween b-day party she will be two so need to find some!!!

mommymelissa76
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:33 AM

My DD who is 12 is going to be Little Bo-Peep, and my ! yr old son is going to be a sheep :)..I have no clue what the other boys are gonna be tho

Love2Bugs
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:36 AM

I will be making my 2 year olds mini mouse costume. Im gonna make her a tutu and she will wear a black shirt and im debating on getting her ears or just putting her hair in two buns on her head cuz i dont think she would wear the ears long.

My baby who will be 4 1/2 months will be daisy duck. Im going to get a purple onsie, a huge purple bow headband (shes bald) a white skirt, Im gonna attempt orange leggings if not ill get white and die them orange and purple shoes

KalesMommy90

That sounds like it will be a fun sight! Lol. Also original.

Quoting mommymelissa76:

My DD who is 12 is going to be Little Bo-Peep, and my ! yr old son is going to be a sheep :)..I have no clue what the other boys are gonna be tho

kvaneyk
My dd will b 5 mo old...she is going to be a lady bug. my 3yr old is gunna be either minnie mouse or dora. i dont know what my ds wants to be. he can never make up his mind
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KalesMommy90
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:38 AM

I wish I had the talent to make something like that. Be more special.

Quoting Love2Bugs:

I will be making my 2 year olds mini mouse costume. Im gonna make her a tutu and she will wear a black shirt and im debating on getting her ears or just putting her hair in two buns on her head cuz i dont think she would wear the ears long.

My baby who will be 4 1/2 months will be daisy duck. Im going to get a purple onsie, a huge purple bow headband (shes bald) a white skirt, Im gonna attempt orange leggings if not ill get white and die them orange and purple shoes

KalesMommy90
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Thats a guy for ya. But my dh still thinks women are worse at making up our minds

Quoting kvaneyk:

My dd will b 5 mo old...she is going to be a lady bug. my 3yr old is gunna be either minnie mouse or dora. i dont know what my ds wants to be. he can never make up his mind

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)