Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer Lover

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:41 AM
  • 5 Replies

As i lay on my bed, thinking about you, I feel this strong urge to grab you and squeeze you, because I can't forget last night.  You came to me unexpectedly during the calm and balmy night, and what happened in my bed still leaves a tingling sensation in me.

You appeared from no where and shamelessly, without any reservations, you laid on my naked body....you sensed my indifference, so you applied your hungry mouth to me without any quilt or humiliation, and you drove me near crazy while you drained me.  Finally, I drifted to sleep.

Today when I awoke, you were gone, I searched for you but no avail, only the sheets bore witness to last night's events.  My body still bears faint marks of you enthusiatic ravishing, making it all the more difficult to forget you.

Tonight I will remain awake, waiting for you.......

.....you fricken mosquito!!

While you were too busy being so judgemental of others, you forgot to lock your closet door~~and all the skeletons fell out!!  OOPS!!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ZanGabeAllysMom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:42 AM

LMAO! I love this!!! 

1busymomma03
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:43 AM

bahahaha

RoseWall
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:43 AM

dang . i hope it was as good for the mosquito as it was for you...

MamaBloom777
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Hahahahahahaha!  I was about to be all jealous of your fabulous night :)  Nice one!

jucyfrut
by LITTLE BIT on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:08 AM

My Mom read this in one of the local town's paper.  She said that as she was reading it, she was wondering why the hell they were printing that....until she got to the end.  LOL

The mosquitos have been really bad this year. Not ready for summer to end, but will be glad when they are gone!!!

While you were too busy being so judgemental of others, you forgot to lock your closet door~~and all the skeletons fell out!!  OOPS!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)