Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is it so hard to served God in today's world

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:54 AM
  • 21 Replies

I think people is easily distracted  in todays society but it is a must do thing. Is to served God because without him you are nothing

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skeletor1017
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Or more informed. Why is it a must?

southernjess3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:56 AM

thanks. it feels good to be nothing than living my life following a man written book.

southernjess3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:06 AM

i seriously wanna know why its so important. you seriously pissed me off with this statement. answer questions

PookaboosMom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:11 AM
Because there is such a thing as free will. I have my own set of beliefs that moves me to follow the path I follow...and you have yours. To each there own. I chose to follow what felt right in my heart not what was told to me in a book...and years later found the religion that fit the way I felt before I even knew it existed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cypris420
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Without god I am smart, a good mother, talented, well-read, happy, free and peaceful.  A myth perpetuated by the masses means nothing to me and who I am as a person.

MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Why the fuck should I "serve" someone? If God is so great, he doesn't want anyone to "serve" him. He wants us to love each other and love him for giving life to everything and everyone. That is "served" enough. I will not "obey" or "follow" any rules, except my own. Live a good life, be a good mother, I'm doing my part. I don't have to cater to anyone. I make my OWN decisions because god apparently gives everyone Free Will.

To worship something that doesn't exist physically in some body or whatever is just ridiculous and cultish. 

MommyAnnaBanana
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Without a brain you are nothing too.

C.lady
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Because you was created to served God it is your daily duty is to serve him

TariMeccico
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 1:44 PM

eye rolling

Greenstone920
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 1:46 PM

Clearly, English is not your first language.  And I'm not going to follow your God or any deity for that matter.  Sorry to disappoint you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)