Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rach's cousin is robbing banks - UPDATE 3!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:57 AM
  • 39 Replies

lmao That is what Rach's mom just called and told us. This guy has been strung out on drugs for years. He moved in with Rach's aunt (her mom's twin sister) and they've been making excuses for him for 6 months or so. Rach's mom just called and said that he admitted to robbing 4 banks in the area and has a gun and is running from the cops.

For the record, I don't think it's him...... we'll see.

News story: http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Police-searching-for-man-accused-of-robbing-south-St-Louis-County-bank-101336734.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_44eb63f2-abc9-11df-a403-0017a4a78c22.html

UPDATE:

I called Crime Stoppers because there was a $1,000 reward for info leading to the arrest. Too bad I didn't call earlier. Someone beat me to it. Dang. Anyway, the FBI should be busting in on him as we speak is what the guy on the phone said. I'm looking out my window. Totally gonna take pics if it happens!!

UPDATE 2:

He just called home and said he will turn himself in if his friend comes to get him. So the FBI is tracing his phone call.. they might get to him first. His friend is waiting to find out where to pick him up from. They said he robbed 4 banks total and got over $20,000. Wish I knew where he was hiding. I'd go grab the money. lol JOKE. So by the end of the night they should have him in custody. Hopefully alive.

UPDATE 3:

It's funny because if I would have been anyone else posting this you all would have turned it into a drama post.. "you're lying" blah blah blah. But because I was telling the truth few people responded LOL. But anyway.. for those that did respond, thank you. He turned himself in and is alive.... going to prison for a long time but thankfully is in custody so my MIL and her sister don't have to worry about the FBI busting in their doors.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
greeneyedgrl88
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:58 AM
That's so sad, wish there was help for him, before it was to late!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aanddplus2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Oh dear! lol

Sandy418
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Good God, let's hope it isn't him.

i.heart.rachel
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Quoting greeneyedgrl88:

He was in rehab because of the heroin just a few months ago but got out and of course went right back to it. Now they said he's begging the police to shoot him. NO clue if this is true at all. We will see.....

Monica84
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:02 AM

BUMP!

auntietotty
by Elizabeth on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Wow! Let us know what happens!

greeneyedgrl88
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:04 AM
My brother is a heroin addict. He probably is begging them to shoot him, cause if he's out of money and heroin the come down is ROUGH! It's a hard habit to kick, most do die before getting sober, that's why I find it sad!

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

Quoting greeneyedgrl88:

He was in rehab because of the heroin just a few months ago but got out and of course went right back to it. Now they said he's begging the police to shoot him. NO clue if this is true at all. We will see.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:04 AM
My ex did this a month after we broke up. He robbed a bank, and when the cops cornered him he was trying to get them to shoot him. When they didn't, he slit his throat and jumped a fence. He lived, served jail time, and is out in parole. This was. . . . 5? 6? Years ago. Craziness.

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

Quoting greeneyedgrl88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
billsfan1104
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Wow, poor guy. I dont agree with robbing the banks, but it sounds like he is rock bottom. Heroin is a tough tough drug to beat, and it sounds like he wasnt getting the help he needed. Maybe he will now in jail.
i.heart.rachel
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Quoting billsfan1104:

Wow, poor guy. I dont agree with robbing the banks, but it sounds like he is rock bottom. Heroin is a tough tough drug to beat, and it sounds like he wasnt getting the help he needed. Maybe he will now in jail.

Hopefully. We cut ties with him a long time ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)