Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I saw my doggie!! I'm so happy!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:59 AM
  • 1 Replies

We had to find a new home for one of our dogs a few months back.  She kept getting out of the yard and running into the street no matter what we did (we called her Houdini, we have 6 foot fencing with the tiny 2x4 squares in it and she would still get out because she would climb OVER the fence).  She was also fighting with one of our other dogs so bad I was constantly bandaging one or the other.  And my son was afraid to go outside because with 3 dogs they would fight for attention (no matter how often we were out there) and they would knock him down.

Anyways, she went with my in-laws and I saw her picture on facebook.  She is so happy!  She gets to go sailing and was playing in a river in the picture.  She's also a house dog and sleeps on BIL's bed.

I'm so happy and I know we made the right decision.

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mitch_Gray37
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:02 AM
Aw, I'm glad she's doing good...

We had to rehome my pit. ]: I'm still heart broken over that, but I've seen him, and it's been a year since we rehomed him, he doesn't remember me, and he's grown into this HUGE beast!!! He doubled in weight. Lol. But he's happy so I'm happy too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)