Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy PA Day!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:06 AM
  • 14 Replies

Someone out there is buying candy and junkfood with their food stamps, and another is getting a $25 manicure from their welfare cheque, and all you have to offer is YOUR taxes and a pointless little rant on CM! Let the celebrations begin! way to go

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thisloveofmine
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Uhhh, it's not the first yet! lol

MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:08 AM

LOL I know. I just laughed at all 10-15 posts regarding PA just in the HOUR ALONE...hahahaha!

Quoting thisloveofmine:

Uhhh, it's not the first yet! lol

sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:10 AM

what a glorious PA day on CAfemom it is

myboyzrmyheart
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Yesterday it was race day... it seems fitting that today is about PA..... what will tomorrow be???

MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I know, right? I spent enough time on these posts, now I need to go wash my greasy hair and body in some nice hot water that I don't deserve because I don't have to work. I get paid to go to school so I must bask in this luxury of hot water before someone disconnects me for being LAZY! LOL

Quoting sati769leigh:

what a glorious PA day on CAfemom it is

MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Well, I'll let you know after I write off my consent order for Child Support. I had it going the other day but it got locked because someone called me a bitter bitch for using my kid as a financial 'pawn'. LMFAO!

Quoting myboyzrmyheart:

Yesterday it was race day... it seems fitting that today is about PA..... what will tomorrow be???

thisloveofmine
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Yeah there are a LOT today.

jkleinman
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:22 AM
I was womdering what was going on. Thanks for filling me in. Don't people get bored with arguing the same point over and over and over again?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princesaof1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:23 AM

I'm going to go take a walk to the store to get some candy...ummm maybe I'll get a snickers bar., for me and a reese's for my DD....will you please get over yourself with these PA posts..

myboyzrmyheart
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Are you serious?? Yeah... people can get PA from the government, but you're using your kid as a pawn to get money from the father. Nice.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Well, I'll let you know after I write off my consent order for Child Support. I had it going the other day but it got locked because someone called me a bitter bitch for using my kid as a financial 'pawn'. LMFAO!

Quoting myboyzrmyheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)