Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vegas... ideas to take the kids?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:11 AM
  • 4 Replies

We WANT to got to Disney but can't afford it right now, so I think we are going to go to Vegas instead, it's closer and cheaper.

I have some ideas in mind for activities but was wondering what your experiences were. Any input on taking kids to Vegas would be great.

They are 5 & 1. We don't really gamble so that's not a big deal. Just want to go see the lights and fun stuff.

**Formerly Keegansmama05** Loving Mama to Keegan & Annika**bouncing mom

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ktlyn79s
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I went to Vegas a couple of years ago, but that was for a wedding. There is an indoor amusement park or something, I think that was at circus, circus. The sights during the day are nice there. I wouldn't call Vegas a family oriented place, especially at night.  I didn't really go to the outskirts of Vegas, so I don't really know what else is out there. have fun though because it is a great place to visit at least once.

1boy1girlmama
by *Sarcasm Speaks* on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:19 AM

BUMP!

Mommynwife26
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:22 AM

I lived in Vegas for 19yrs. There is really nothing for the age of those kids to do. Even the amusment park is ment for older children. You can take them to MGM and see the tigers and stuff. There are small shows you can bring them too like the water show at the bellagio. Otherwise its not ment for children just the parents. Good luck.

sherriemorgan
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:27 AM

You shouldn't take them. Its not child friendly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)