Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

immature abusive 15 year old sister pregnant? (cussing)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:11 AM
  • 81 Replies

2 weeks ago i made a post about my 15 year old sister, Alyssa, beating up on my grandma. My grandma finally kicked her out and after a few days of staying with different friends and sleeping at the park she came here for 2 days. She called my daughter an "annoying fucking bitch" twice and gave me a black eye for telling her to get her stuff and get out. I got on facebook last night and her status was-

Alyssa ____ fuck family i dont need any of them fucking bitchz. my lyfe is perfukt! i got the best boyfriend evurrr and in 7 monthz ill have the perfect baybeyyy. 2 all my famley- FUCK OFF AND DIE. I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU BITCHZ.  i luv my baby & my babydaddy!

she is WAY to immature to have a baby and her boyfriend does drugs and parties every night. she'll slap or punch anyone who makes her mad (when she was 13 she had the cops at there house 7 times for assault in 7 months) and theres been alot more times in the last 2 years. they never do anything with her tho so she actually learns something. shes ok with my kids for 5-10 minutes and then shes yelling at them to leave her alone and says there annoying her, she shoved my daughter off the couch and made her cry and then told her to shut the fuck up, shes just no were mature enough to be a mom, but she also cant be living with her boyfriend (its her, her boyfriend and 4 other guys there, all but her do drugs, she might have even started by now) but i dont want her here, my mom and her dont talk and she'll beat on my grandma again if she goes back there, her dads in prison. she doesnt want to leave her boyfriends house but its not safe for her or the baby there...i dont know what to do about all this or if i should just stay out of it...shes gonna fuck her life up and the babies life up...what do i do? is there even anything i can do or just wait until she maybe comes back and needs her family?

18 Year Old Mom To Sophia Raine And Brayton Alexander.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy.since.09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:13 AM

when they're that old, its hard to reason with them. Ask her point blank :are you pregnant?" and then go from there. You should open your house (and help!) to her, but she will HAVE to follow basic rules. If she cannot follow them, then she will have to go to a foster home/halfway house for teens. They will give her a place to stay, she'll have medical, etc

GL

Phenomemom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:14 AM

That's sad : (

If she was looking to prove a point with her status, the only one proven is ignorance. Not only in the way she typed but also in her denying the importance of family. Maybe one day she'll grow up. If she is having a baby...hopefully "one day" comes very soon.

((hugs))

Jonas,Seth,Miles...my guys!

southernjess3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:17 AM

tell her to get the fuck away from yall then. seriously. she want to be grown, let her. make sure your grandma doesnt have her over there.

ProudMami2008
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:17 AM

wow. Thats a tough one. If she is always hitting people, including your kids, she will definitely hit that baby when it keeps her up at night. There is nobody ese in your family that can help?

babyfat5
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:18 AM

She is 15 her mother needs to call the cops and have her removed from the boyfriends house. Your grandmother needs to press assault charges against her and have her placed in an appropriate facility for unruly teen or unruly (pregnant teens) Maybe just maybe that will straiten her out.

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:18 AM
To be honest I'd call cps and see if they have some type of half way house she can stay in. She can have medical and learn how to be a mother there. I wouldn't allow her in my home though. My kids don't need to be around that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sophias-Mom003
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:18 AM

she is. a few people asked her if she was and she said was and she was "sooo excited"  and when she was here the first time i told her she had to follow rules and she wouldnt follow any of them and after doing that stuff to my daughter and giving me a black eye i dont want her here or around my kids for a while

Quoting mommy.since.09:

when they're that old, its hard to reason with them. Ask her point blank :are you pregnant?" and then go from there. You should open your house (and help!) to her, but she will HAVE to follow basic rules. If she cannot follow them, then she will have to go to a foster home/halfway house for teens. They will give her a place to stay, she'll have medical, etc

GL

mommy.since.09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Call CPS, they can give you the number to a halfway house.

Its best for your children, in this case, to get her out of your house. And don't allow her to go back to your grandma, she doesn't deserve to be beaten that way.

Quoting Sophias-Mom003:

she is. a few people asked her if she was and she said was and she was "sooo excited"  and when she was here the first time i told her she had to follow rules and she wouldnt follow any of them and after doing that stuff to my daughter and giving me a black eye i dont want her here or around my kids for a while

Quoting mommy.since.09:

GL

kitty8199
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Save pictures of the desktop with her statuses and police reports and all the info on the bf.  The day that baby is born call CPS, tell the hospital to drug test the baby.  You can't do anything now, but you can save that baby when it gets here.

Rhonda142
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Oh she will be back.  She isn't gonna be fun to all her boyfriends with a newborn in tow so they will get sick of her ass soon enough. I would call the police or social worker someone for some advice, she needs to be in a group home or foster care. Personally I would be done with her she is your moms responsibility she needs to step up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)